HappyRe: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

I have tried and tried to get a bands indicator using smma but despite all my efforts I have failed.
I thought it should be really easy - but not being a coder does not help!
Could anyone please adapt this indicator to smma base please?
Many thanks
TEAMTRADER
PS - it is my birthday today so my fingers are crossed for a great birthday present........
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post:
RodrigoRT7

Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

TEAMTRADER wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:02 am I have tried and tried to get a bands indicator using smma but despite all my efforts I have failed.
Many thanks
TEAMTRADER
PS - it is my birthday today so my fingers are crossed for a great birthday present........
Try, and Happy Birthday!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, TEAMTRADER, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7

Chickenspicy wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:01 pm may mrtools or kvak please make a mtf version please?
so we can see if the current channel is following the first or second higher timeframe please ! thank you this one is probaly the best price action indicator in existence
Auto Standard Deviation Channel with Multi-timeframe MTF

Mtf added.

Some information to recap.

What are Standard Deviation Channels?

Traditionally, the Standard Deviation Channel (SDC) is a manually drawn overlay that shows Standard Deviations above and below the linear regression line. This is related to the Linear Regression Study.

Technical analysts can adjust the input (Close), number of regression bars, number of future bars, and standard deviation factor depending on their preference.
As a guide, the default setting used in the Bollinger Bands is a 2.0 Standard Deviation. This setting is best used for entering trends (not counter-trend trading)!

Adjusting the multipliers to a larger setting ie. 3.0 in the Bollinger Bands and the Standard Deviation channel enables traders to use these indicators for counter-trend trading & entering extremely strong trends.

TEAMTRADER wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:02 am I have tried and tried to get a bands indicator using smma but despite all my efforts I have failed.
Many thanks
TEAMTRADER
Congratulations!! many years of life, success, happiness and of course many pips/positive points in your account!!
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, TEAMTRADER

HappyRe: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:50 am Auto Standard Deviation Channel with Multi-timeframe MTF
TEAMTRADER wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:40 am WONDERFUL - many thanks. I am officially an old man today!!
This completes my templates.
TEAMTRADER
Good indicator for newbie traders & drawing trend channels......... this is all you need to be frank

Thank you mrtools & happy birthday TEAMTRADER your ideas rock!!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 5):
Jedidiah, TEAMTRADER, Chickenspicy, Jimmy, RodrigoRT7
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
eduarescobar
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jedidiah wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:51 pm Dear Mr. Tools,
please add a button if you find it easy.
Thanks for all your mods, buttons, shares.
Thanks for your Generosity, Time, Efforts.
Button added, works on everything except the comments.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 13):
Chickenspicy, Jimmy, kvak, Jedidiah, Skyold, BeatlemaniaSA, Abdi, thomdel, talaate, Lightningstorm7, 太虚一毫, Ricstar_8, RodrigoRT7