Re: Jedidiah's Holy Grail: Day Trading, The Trend Is Your Friend Trading System

Knight wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:52 am I love your TDI and how you use them. It's one of the best entry confirmations I've seen
Jedidiah wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:05 am I suspect that my normal laptop has a problem with the Microsoft window system. So I opened another laptop for help.

Jedidiah wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:21 am Summarized before,
Binary options is a small branch of foreign exchange
it is a
no deposit required
of a gambling nature
Forex trading

After a year of learning and growth

I'm still that
30 seconds man

It's pretty good to be able to do it 90% of the time. :lmao:

Regarding TDI, I started backtesting in July last year until now.
The loss rate is very low,
As long as the TDI on the 1H, 4H, 1D chart is not in the interval market.
The trend that occurs on the lower timeline basically allows you to make money

You want to do it 10 times in a row, and the profit of 20 times is not a problem
You can even use it on binary options.
prerequisites
You must clearly understand what the TDI is for in order to avoid range trading.
And be sure to watch out for higher time volatility and if it's a range bound market
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Knight, Chickenspicy, Lightningstorm7
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

:wtf:

Since the xard system is mostly repainted.
I personally like the use of indicators that do not repaint to aid in confirmation

Perfect
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Knight, RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

The best and strongest variant indicator in MACD
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
TCT_bx, Knight

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:29 pm this indicator seems really interesting to me, but did you compare it with the last macd eAverages? I can do these tests on the weekend too.
Sorry, I didn't do the comparison. you might try

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Tradehunter, RodrigoRT7

Not knowing how to read pictures is the main reason why most people lose money in the financial market;

Drawing too complicated pictures is the main reason for the loss of most people who can read pictures;

Trying to find a winning indicator or some magic number is the main reason most people lose money in the process of building a trading system.

To make long-term profits in the financial market, I think the following two cognitions are very important. All methodological tools must revolve around these two points:

1. Identify trends. When the direction of the market movement is in my favor and when it is not. Don't participate or get out when the situation is unfavorable;

2. When the trend is in my favor, I must hold on to it. Until the trend started against me.

In short: recognize trends and make time your friend.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy