Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: Forex Station Welcome Notice Board

Hello all,
I am new member here although following this board for a long time.
I was immensly helped by the mql programs on this board which are all free to download.
Sometime back I converted one indicator from tradingview G channel and published on mql4 codebase. Now I am happy to see several useful and better modifications posted on this board.
I look forward to contribute to this board and also get some help from experts here. Will post some of my own EAs.
These users thanked the author kkfx for the post (total 6):
Chickenspicy, saishala, RodrigoRT7, kvak, 太虚一毫, Philanthropy

iAndrew wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:15 pm Salve, vi seguo da parecchi anni e posso dire che grazie alla comunità, non solo ho interpretato al meglio il Trading Online, ma grazie al vostro lavoro di tutti i giorni, ho preso molti indicatori dai vostri sistemi di trading e ho creato una mia strategia.

Grazie di avermi accettato e buon trading a tutti!
Hello you beautiful Italian man 🤌

CKLMLL95 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:57 pm New member saying hello. Been lurking for a while now, recently registered. Thanks to all on this board for making it a great community. Hope I am able to contribute.

Regards,

Colin
Welcome Colin, and may your stay be fun, educational and profitable. We look forward to your contributions :) :thumbup:
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

LikeRe: Forex Station Welcome Notice Board

CKLMLL95 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:57 pm New member saying hello. Been lurking for a while now, recently registered. Thanks to all on this board for making it a great community. Hope I am able to contribute.

Regards,

Colin
Colin man good to see you finally as a member here. Sorry for the issues we had with our registration pages in the past - glad you're here now!

Will be seeing you around 👋
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance