DownloadRe: Marco's Smashing Potatoes Trading System

Hey guys, hope you're doing good, it's been a while since my last post (May of 2021). I really hope you are being successful with your trading.
Mrtools developed an excellent indicator, and I have decided to include it in the Smashing Potatoes trading system, I also included 2 indicators from the great Xard (Universe and Zigzag), banks level indicator and removed the histogram to make it more clear.

The trading decision making continues the same:
1. use the 30 mins chart as the primary guide. 15 mins and 5 mins to make a decision.
2. If price is above the 200 EMA you should go long, if price it's under 200 EMA go short
3. If you decide to go against the 200 EMA take extra care by using targets such as pivots and resistence/support lines.
4. Entries and exits should be followed by the 8 EMA changing color.
5. Please don't make a trade decision only because you have Divergency on your chart, it's only for some guidance.
6. 2nd Xard Dots are very powerful, wait for the 8 EMA to change color to make a decision.

Happy trading!
These users thanked the author Marco_Sousa for the post (total 6):
RodrigoRT7, xard777, Chickenspicy, Krunal Gajjar, Akela, specialkey
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

Re: Marco's Smashing Potatoes Trading System

Marco_Sousa wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:15 am Hey guys, hope you're doing good, it's been a while since my last post (May of 2021). I really hope you are being successful with your trading.
Mrtools developed an excellent indicator, and I have decided to include it in the Smashing Potatoes trading system, I also included 2 indicators from the great Xard (Universe and Zigzag), banks level indicator and removed the histogram to make it more clear.

The trading decision making continues the same:
1. use the 30 mins chart as the primary guide. 15 mins and 5 mins to make a decision.
2. If price is above the 200 EMA you should go long, if price it's under 200 EMA go short
3. If you decide to go against the 200 EMA take extra care by using targets such as pivots and resistence/support lines.
4. Entries and exits should be followed by the 8 EMA changing color.
5. Please don't make a trade decision only because you have Divergency on your chart, it's only for some guidance.
6. 2nd Xard Dots are very powerful, wait for the 8 EMA to change color to make a decision.

Happy trading!
wow, nice to see you back with us, Marco!! I remember his post, I followed him from the beginning! welcome back and thank you for the template.
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
Chickenspicy