Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

@xard

Hello, hope all is good with you

as per the 3 things you mentioned would trade be correct to take after the candle close?
Is Price Trading Above or Below the Daily Open line? yes it is above
Is Price Above or Below the T1MA line? price is above
Is Price moving AWAY from the Green ZigZag line? moving away

then i should exit the trade once it has reached the channel line or if the candle color changes?
Xard: It goes without saying, Yes.
Attachments

xard777 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:02 am 15min Trading US2000 & GOLD was a no brainer today.
Hello everyone, could anybody give me their feelings about trading Gold with Xard's ? I've been mainly focusing on US30 but since v53 I've also looked at Gold, some trends look amazing (like today actually).

For those who trade Gold, what do you prefer to trade, Gold or indices ?

Best regards

Xard: Prove to yourself, go to Gold 15min chart and scroll back to Jan 26th 2023 which was a temp High. Now start trading from there each day on the 15min chart using the rules; sleeping during the Asian session (but still use it as a breakout filter) and trade the London/US sessions and see how you would fair. In fact, if you can split your screen horizontally to show both 15m Gold and 15min US30, then you can scroll both back to 26th Jan and trade each day from there, you might find that some trades on US30 were better to take than Gold and vice versa on other days. This way you get the best of both worlds for trading.

Thank you !
These users thanked the author Logan.Dale for the post (total 4):
maroka, Erebøs_X, Mickey Abi, satyafx

sgarr wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:24 am a curiosity why on us 30 we had the buy trend and not on us 2000?
Ok, that's me finished for today. No need to be greedy.
RE: the (4) BUY TREND for US2000 - here you can see it play out later in the day.
Xard777

NB Before anyone asks, the arrows are from the TMA centered macd indy. I stripped out the sub-window stuff and made it a main chart window indy (it does not freeze MT4 and is super fast). That said, the code is a total mess so I will clean it up first and post with the next update (probably this weekend) for everyone's perusal.
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:05 am Ok, that's me finished for today. No need to be greedy.
RE: the (4) BUY TREND for US2000 - here you can see it play out later in the day.
Xard777

NB Before anyone asks, the arrows are from the TMA centered macd indy. I stripped out the sub-window stuff and made it a main chart window indy (it does not freeze MT4 and is super fast). That said, the code is a total mess so I will clean it up first and post with the next update (probably this weekend) for everyone's perusal.
nice, many thanks Xard
These users thanked the author sgarr for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, RollerAndTrading

xard777 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:05 am Ok, that's me finished for today. No need to be greedy.
Xard777

Is it me, or is there an almost perfect inverse correlation between US2000 and XAUUSD on the M15 charts?

Seems as if you could make double the money if you go long on the US2000 while shorting XAUUSD (or the other way around).
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post:
Jedidiah

XARD...........Just to clarify will the TMA centered macd indy have an alert setting, so that I can put this on multiple charts purely to produce alerts. XARD: YES

Xard777

1) I just looked at the green zig zag and the big arrow, when the candle turned red and closed I entered, resulting in a loss... (PHOTO 1)

2) in the second photo there was a purchase, this purchase was in the same direction as the white zig zag and also the green one, the purchase resulted in a victory... should I just take negotiations in favor of the white and green zig zag?

XARD: Try this version of Sessions and with US30 15min chart use XU v53 Strategy [Sleep Asian session, trade UK/US sessions]
These users thanked the author 1337br for the post (total 2):
Erebøs_X, Jedidiah

xard777 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:38 am Here is XU v53-Setup to try out.
Use the 15min TF and limit yourself to one or two trades per day.
Xard777
hello everything is fine? I've been browsing the post and looking to work on some variations of this amazing template. Is there a possibility that we have an option for us to change the font size and font type in the XU v53 Goodtrade indicator?

obs: amazing template
obs: i didnt noticed the new indicator because it 02:15 a.m when i formulated the question, sorry...
Attachments

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:40 pm hello everything is fine? I've been browsing the post and looking to work on some variations of this amazing template. Is there a possibility that we have an option for us to change the font size and font type in the XU v53 Goodtrade indicator?

obs: amazing template
Already been asked for twice now and if you had only read back 2 or 3 pages you would have seen that XARD has updated it.
viewtopic.php?p=1295506758#p1295506758
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post:
RodrigoRT7