Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

During the London session, I executed a trade based on the observation that the Green Zigzag intra-day cycle line had reached a top before the London Open. Subsequently, the price moved up and created a second Dot, indicating a temporary top of the London session. As the price started to move away from our intra-day bias and go down, I decided to take two down trades and closed all trades at the larger Blue Dot. It is important to note that there is no need to be greedy in trading. Plus, there is always other trades to be had.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 16):
satyafx, Mundu19, RollerAndTrading, MarVas, iPar, Kev21, 1337br, Skyold, Flandria2, Shockr, LJC, Jedidiah, FXSurf, StuartWong, Erebøs_X, Frankw
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:00 pm During the London session, I executed a trade based on the observation that the Green Zigzag intra-day cycle line had reached a top before the London Open. Subsequently, the price moved up and created a second Dot, indicating a temporary top of the London session. As the price started to move away from our intra-day bias and go down, I decided to take two down trades and closed all trades at the larger Blue Dot. It is important to note that there is no need to be greedy in trading. Plus, there is always other trades to be had.
Xard777
Sorry Xard when the price is away from Green zigzag intraday bias and we have a second dot to trade , you follow only the Master zigzag White or you trade in both side ? thanks :)

XARD: Yes, you can do that too, just trade in the direction of the Master Zigzag is a very conservative strategy.
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

RollerAndTrading wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:52 am Hey bro, i understand your situation. I´m father too.

Learning how to operate using any version is possible and we will do!

I´m very focused on learn and now i doing my best, i don´t have a job, but i have a lot of time, so i´m doing backtest, and this is like a coach to you start see your mistakes, fix them, and start do the right entry´s.

Let´s do something. I will help you with i know, i´m here to learn too, and if i learned something here, this think is ¨Pay it forward¨

How much confident are you on MT4?
Do you have a simulator to do a backtesting?
How confident are you with XARD System?

Explane yours entry rules, risk management, your operative, please.
fala meu parceiro!

vamos se unir , e separar aqueles que estao na luta com vontade dos preguiçosos ....

estou alguns anos estudando e testando coisas , venho de uma perda cai em uma espécie de pirâmide financeira em 2014, perdi tudo .... após isso resolvi me levantar somente agora levantei um pequeno capital e estou decidido a me empenhar nesse sistema , somente nesse sistema

vamos aproveitar toda dedicação do Nosso colega XARD.... e fazer jus a essa ajuda

fiz uma negociação hj, na conta demo acho que foi correta irei postar aqui.... vamos pra cima!
These users thanked the author 1337br for the post:
RollerAndTrading

Forexlearner wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:15 pm it doesn't show for me, either us500 or us2000, everything works but the sessions. Am i missing some DLL file?
XARD: Possibly your broker symbol is different from US2000
Hello Mr Xard, do you think it would be possible to release a .mq4 version of this "SESSION" indicator, so that each of us could add its own indices names (for me it's #US30, #USDAQ100, etc)
Also it seems to me that the US Session is shown 1H later than in reality (it's summer daylight saving time now in the USA), which is 5 min ahead from the time of writing this message.

Best regards, thx for everything

XARD: Here you go...
These users thanked the author Logan.Dale for the post (total 2):
eduarescobar, Erebøs_X

xard777 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:00 pm During the London session, I executed a trade based on the observation that the Green Zigzag intra-day cycle line had reached a top before the London Open. Subsequently, the price moved up and created a second Dot, indicating a temporary top of the London session. As the price started to move away from our intra-day bias and go down, I decided to take two down trades and closed all trades at the larger Blue Dot. It is important to note that there is no need to be greedy in trading. Plus, there is always other trades to be had.
Xard777
First of all I would like to thank you for all your dedication, every effort will not be in vain...we will succeed with your help because for some there is no lack of willingness to learn.

I have some doubts

1) I opened the chart at m15 and saw that the daily zig zag is for sale, and I came to the conclusion of just selling

2) after that I found a short sale with a down arrow, I waited for the rainbow to change and the candle got old and I entered

3) Is this correct or should I wait for the second point:?

4) Is it necessary to look at the h1 time graph? or just the white zig zag?

5) Are stop loss and take profit correct?

6)big balls is more secure to enter?

I'm sorry but I need to take advantage of your willingness to help and fill you with questions... hehe
Attachments

Logan.Dale wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:25 am Hello Mr Xard, do you think it would be possible to release a .mq4 version of this "SESSION" indicator, so that each of us could add its own indices names (for me it's #US30, #USDAQ100, etc)
Also it seems to me that the US Session is shown 1H later than in reality (it's summer daylight saving time now in the USA), which is 5 min ahead from the time of writing this message.

Best regards, thx for everything
Hey Hey hey, i´m using this and work fine, it is possible configure more session or ranges if you need to do backtesting too
These users thanked the author RollerAndTrading for the post:
Logan.Dale