Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:18 am Dear Darkdoji, in general, I really like the version of the tool that I currently have in use. There is only one clearly noticed drawback - after the transition of L + 1 element to the Extreme mode, the reverse return to L + 1 does not occur until I switch the TFs. Refreshers don't help.
I like how the different sections of the Orbit are balanced and how they interact with each other. From the link to which you referred, it becomes clear that the version you use is more strict in terms of the accuracy of understanding the model. I don't know exactly what and how it is expressed because I have never used it, but you are absolutely right that for the sake of clarity of understanding, everyone should use only one version.
The L+1 hassle is general. But will be corrected ultimately when we get where I want to drive this thing. Indeed, all hassles would disappear. In the version I use, at low i.e., KSO (-), once reversal colours come on I enter a buy and nurse the trade until KSO (+) and the inverse applies. I can do this because I have absolute confidence in the tool. Others, especially technically minded people tend to relate to actual changes in the indicator levels they read so may be confused by the way the KSO in my version works, but my version is closer to precept and in fact the reversal colors will not come on until and unless the inverse on command is given so strictly speaking mine is easier and surer to trade (that is in the sense of following precept), since all you do is just wait for the phase to begin and you follow to the end. That is the basic difference.
(-_-)

PS: This means you must be able to read fractured flow as parts of a whole. Kinematics the geometry of motion without reference to cause is very convenient science by which to break a parabolic flow into named stages associated with exact behaviours. We call it behaviour sequencing. Similitudes also, symmetries and asymmetries, linear inequalities, etc all combine to name different behaviours to definite topologies and to timing in terms of folding or stretching times. So because if you cannot describe correctly what is to come next in a multifractal structure you would provide wrong responses. But if you know and can name the next stage for behaviour you have control. The market is wicked and that is why the term experience in this business, is misplaced confidence. Because no two chaotic cycles are the same EVER regardless of scale. Think about it how can we ever claim experience. You cannot by definition. Just a thought on why I will do a tutorial on it. I mean kinematics we use in the prototype but also we would want to be able to escalate it in the cloud. Frankly, I wish I could really change not just the trading but the conditions of trading an impossible market as well. I apologise for length (but just one thing kinematics is additive to topology and fractal geometry because we read to trade it not to do mathematics, to visualize the fluctuations).
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, Mundu19

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:18 am Dear Darkdoji, in general, I really like the version of the tool that I currently have in use. There is only one clearly noticed drawback - after the transition of L + 1 element to the Extreme mode, the reverse return to L + 1 does not occur until I switch the TFs. Refreshers don't help.
I like how the different sections of the Orbit are balanced and how they interact with each other. From the link to which you referred, it becomes clear that the version you use is more strict in terms of the accuracy of understanding the model. I don't know exactly what and how it is expressed because I have never used it, but you are absolutely right that for the sake of clarity of understanding, everyone should use only one version.
Ok This is it.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 4):
ItalianTrader, ImpLaNT, global, Chickenspicy

I ran two versions of the Orbit at the same time in two different terminals...

Mine (previous)

Yours (new)

I will compare...

P.S. There is an error in the template file in your archive, the wrong version of the expert was specified, which prevented it from loading. Here's the corrected version if anyone needs it...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
Chickenspicy

Darkdoji wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:45 am In the version I use, at low i.e., KSO (-), once reversal colours come on I enter a buy and nurse the trade until KSO (+) and the inverse applies. I can do this because I have absolute confidence in the tool. Others, especially technically minded people tend to relate to actual changes in the indicator levels they read so may be confused by the way the KSO in my version works, but my version is closer to precept and in fact the reversal colors will not come on until and unless the inverse on command is given so strictly speaking mine is easier and surer to trade (that is in the sense of following precept), since all you do is just wait for the phase to begin and you follow to the end. That is the basic difference.

Did you mean this moment? That is, now, if we take into account only KSO, then this is a signal to sell?

Chickenspicy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:18 pm yo my whole screen
It looks like you have not initialized the advisor. Download my template and apply it to a clean chart again. Those objects that you see on your screen are objects that are written in the template, and not generated by an expert. After loading, the expert should automatically fit the Orbit screenface to your screen, depending of your screen resolution.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
Chickenspicy

Would it be okay if there was a little less cluttered version? i dont really think i need to see everything just the main points
and so the screeen has more free room, thank you if you can please or at least have the option to turn some things off

i just look at a few confrimations because i dont know half this stuff i need it barney style
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:40 pm For me it's impossible. I don't have the source code of the expert.

And... There is nothing superfluous in Orbit! Everything that the screenface gives you needs to be understood and taken into account in your work.
i dont use it the inteded way my bad i couldnt understand after reading the instructions anyways i need it barney style

ive watched the video and manuals still dont get it

i know this is similar to ganns wicked sharp math though
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters