Re: VQ - Volatility Quality Indicators MT4

sylvester21 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:17 am Dear Kvak and MrTools,

Sorry to bother, hope you can help on this. Thank you and sry to bother once again.
Made a version with my own version of averages problem is there are no set level values like in TDFI which mean for every pair the levels will need to be adjusted, working on some way around that.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
josi, sylvester21, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, mosape

sylvester21 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:43 pm Dear Kvak,

Thank you so so much for your effort. I shall give it a try with my system.
I adjust indicator with levels and neutral zones logic.
Levels need manually adjust for different symbols...
You may try...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, sylvester21, Skyold, DaveTrader, Mundu19

Dear KVak and MrTools,

I have tried out both versions of the VQ that you just posted with zeroline with 4 FX pairs. It is working great and it tell's me as a trader, definite decisions to be made (Go long, go short, or stay out). No need for guessing. Either I go in, or I stay out of the market.

One more improvement for these 2 indis is : if the "Stay out zone" (above and below zero line) can be fixed and automatically set by the indicators. I have tried adjusting it manually but it gives inconsistent results for every pair and as the trading timeline goes on.

I understand the difficulty of coding these, but just want to extend my heartfelt thanks to both of you for your awesome work!
These users thanked the author sylvester21 for the post:
RodrigoRT7

Brac wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:45 am Nazdar bracho,

can we do histogram version for this, if not that's ok, i was waiting for changing colours on manual levels for so long. Thank you so much.
Nazdárek :)
Here is histogram version....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
太虚一毫, Skyold, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, yoki, Mundu19, RodrigoRT7

kvak wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:45 am I adjust indicator with levels and neutral zones logic.
Levels need manually adjust for different symbols...
You may try...
This volatility indicator has a lot of potential. It is a very good base indicator for the main chart.
Many thanks.

These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 5):
kvak, TransparentTrader, Chickenspicy, sylvester21, Mundu19
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

TransparentTrader wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:22 am What settings for the AMA-KAMA crossover indicator on the chart did you use? Really liking how it detects trends on even the lower timeframes, especially for the Dow Jones 30.
Default settings
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
TransparentTrader
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Hello MrTools, Mladen, Kvak and all the other VQ coders and users.

First of all, I totally love VQ, and I have the most important question. (maybe this is evident or was said before, if so please forgive me, but I still need to know:-)
Is the VQ indicator I am attaching really safe of repainting? When the arrow is there, is there absolutely no chance it could recalculate it away after the candle is closed?
I use it on current TF, see the attached settings, I also attach the indicator version I am using.

Thank you for any answers, I thing I have just seen an arrow disappear on finished candle. But it was a fast market move, so it is possible that the candle was not finished yet. But I really need to know:-)

Thank You!!
These users thanked the author najv for the post:
andrei-1