Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

k_khan_bt wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:30 pm Yes Apparently i am a binary trader however sometime i do scalping.
In your exerience, have you noticed the tool working better on binary or forex scalping? or have you noticed the same rate of accuracy for both? and if it isn´t too much to ask, when you have the time, could you make a short video on how you scalp with the tool, it seems all your videos on your channel are for binary.

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Mescalito wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:36 am In your exerience, have you noticed the tool working better on binary or forex scalping? or have you noticed the same rate of accuracy for both? and if it isn´t too much to ask, when you have the time, could you make a short video on how you scalp with the tool, it seems all your videos on your channel are for binary.
The Tool is designed as exact model of the market so remember whichever way you go either binary or forex either long or short you are always chasing fractal zigzags patterns between two price points Examine price records more closely, and you typically find a different kind of distribution than the bell curve: The tails do not become imperceptible but follow a “power law.” These are common in nature. The area of a square plot of land grows by the power of two with its side. If the side doubles, the area quadruples; if the side triples, the area rises nine-fold.
Just like Fractal Geometry can be described by self-similar patterns. Fractal-Wave can be described by self-similar patterns repeating in certain time limit.Loosely speaking, Weierstrass function is the cyclic function generated from
infinite number of Cosine functions with different amplitude and wavelength, By combining infinite number of Cosine functions, it can generate a complex structure repeating self-similar patterns in different scales.
This is a typical synthetic or so called ideal example of Fractal-Wave patterns with strict self-similar patterns.
The real world financial market shows the loose fractal geometry. They do not repeat in the identical patterns in shape and in size.The repeating patterns are similar to each other up to certain degree & that is where you need to catch that thing up. so its not about fixed rules its about understanding the rules in general which are often termed as the understanding of Turbulent Trading so go through the manuals to understand the features of the system then bifurcate them take the one that you understand more clearly & follow it, its about compartmentalization rather then hurry to read the whole like any complex trading system if you try to take every bit of it nothing will make sense to you hence start low & go slow eventually you will start making sense of it.
as far as me doing scalping i have already shared some long timeframe vid at my YT channel if it wont suffice then i will see if i would have time i do that but i still suggest everyone to make your own sense in your own style.

Regards
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

Trading is not mathematics I believe and trading Orbit the Tool certainly requires no mathematics. So though mathematics underpins the development of this elegant and simple but incredibly effective trading model, knowledge of the mathematics should NOT be a prerequisite for comfortably benefitting from the tool consistently. So I am again going to try to communicate the trading of the tool in a way I hope will finally break the myth that it is so mathematized that only if you know the mathematics can you understand trading it (though that is helpful in dismissing many fallacies such as price behaves differently depending on time frame and a ton of others like that). Nothing can be further from the truth. I remain concerned regardless, that there has been little in the form of feedback in terms of what specific difficulties people have in actually trading the tool (for those who have difficulties). So below are a series of slides (in the most plain language I can muster) trying to show that trading the tool is as simple as abc. Let me know from this post forward from anyone still having difficulties what exactly is confusing about a) looking for an entry when price is in MRI folding range (e.g. Tokyo open to around London for Gold a lot of the time) b) reading the Orbit screenface in real-time during the folding phase to plug in trades based on some semaphore high or low in range ---------------> after looking at the slides below.

(-_-)

PS: So resting all math talk for trading talk and in any case the video on YouTube suffices for anyone who would really want to know about the math for now combined with a visit to the Logistic Map site (which actually is the more comprehensive view of the underpinning mathematics than anything I can make available my side). The point is I want to see traders actively benefit from the effort here and not to scare anyone away with the idea that the tool is for only the mathematically inclined. Not at all this thing is for everybody that is a trader or an aspiring trader. We will go back to the math only when needed for specific issues (which I hope will be few and spaced far in between) so we can grow the thread to include like I said the everybody crowd --------> i.e. any trader at all.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 11):
RplusT, johnere, Jackson Doh, Mescalito, ItalianTrader, Meyney, k_khan_bt, Manu9710, Alphonse91, areteus1, Mundu19

THE MARKET IS WICKEDLY COMPLEX

Think about it this way. There is a single point (a singularity or price), agitated within some bounded space by the binary buy/sell actions of market participants (more or less 24/7 in many markets), across all the time dimensions of the market (time dimensions which are themselves uneven in depth or span). There is no sense therefore, in which a single measure e.g. a moving average accurately describes price in terms of its immediate location and direction in any of the time dimensions we use in tracking this point at any one time. Indeed, nor can a composite of selected indicators do any better. What is more, averaging our measures over time (as we usually do), worsen our knowledge because at exponential rates of change errors multiply at exponential speeds.
This is especially true when we further consider that this single point is fluctuating in terms of different forces (not just one), to different degrees in each of the different dimensions, and yet all dimensions retain some influence on what we seek to know at all times, i.e. the location and direction of price in overall market space (note that this multiplicity of influences is spot influence, i.e. all act on price (a single point) at the same time).
So people who say why do you not use time frames? Why use partitions? Why do you have so many icons? Why not keep it "simple"? Or show us the single command by which to enter and exit trades, etc are extremely uninformed as to the reality of market dynamics but due to no fault of theirs. They mostly have learned the market by "technical" and "fundamental" analysis which are non-sciences and have no clue as to the properties of a singularity in chaotic space - and who therefore have instead made up their own "stories" (to fill that vacuum of cluelessness), which while appearing "rational" in certain contexts have no relation to the actual reality whatsoever.
I will in the near future pursue this theme to further elaborate on my meanings here and try to show why it is therefore better to change ones perspective and mindset and learn the science of price movement to actually become a consistent winner. My elaborations will be in the context of explaining why Orbit reads the system (market) in the way it does and also why trader judgement is the ultimate key to market entry and exit based on the rational presentation of scientific evidence within a given time band or window of opportunity. Consider that AI is NOT a solution and is not even a contender to be one now or EVER. The market is NOT simple; the market is WICKED. This is why it is important to take the baby steps needed in learning Orbit the Tool in the context of a complex dynamical system (which is how mathematics considers it). As we know more about the tool we will come to see that the reasoning (derived from precept), underpinning the tool is the only way out for consistent trading performance. Mandelbrot was not fooling around when he said if Wall Street Traders knew the math they would hesitate to be traders. The market is wicked and rationally only a wicked solution holds promise. But in the meantime do let us know if you think there is a better solution than the science of Complex Dynamical Systems.

The Crow (-_-)

PS: The more we express our thoughts here individually is the more we interact and share and so learn from each other. Also note I use the term "wicked" to mean extreme complexity.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
k_khan_bt, Manu9710, Mundu19

Brother Sam @DarkDoji

True to the core i am the one who practically agree with you one hundred percent on this thus far no one is able to fully crack the chaos code only the limited certainty in folding space may be acquired with lots of experience trial & error however being human we learn from all experiences.
These users thanked the author k_khan_bt for the post:
Darkdoji
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

With reference to post #383 that is this post, viewtopic.php?p=1295504048#p1295504048 observe that the underlying theme is SYNCRONY the exact convergence of measures in one direction ---> that is the key. So you see we stress the first 6 partitions converging to the same colour to affirm direction. In practice this takes waiting patently (something most traders including my humble self detest). We want to enter direction ASAP - but please understand you are trading a chaotic system (meaning the market. In chaos the market is the system not the tool) and by definition this is an inductive process (follows a complex pattern with many steps within steps to complete or be ready to act on), and hence intermittency. All the times I lose trading Orbit are the times when I would not wait having reached my own conclusions that "I have seen enough to know". Patience is a virtue and more so when you are trading a model that is correct always. I know it is hard and annoying to wait but that is the first thing to learn ----> and the best way to learn is to observe for some time (even a month without trading the tool directly or observe the tool on one laptop while doing your regular trading with your existing method on another). Do not rush into trading the tool without learning to pace its readings in real-time. There is no one that made $millions without a method at all.

(-_-)

PS: Initially learning to wait tries anyone - because you see lots of e.g. red colours on the screenface and price falling many pips suddenly and instinctively the trader enters trade on that. But again it is an inductive process. When you see a flash drop or sharp rise (topological mixing) , calm down it will come back - it is not the move until Orbit agrees. This is why you need to observe the tool in play for a while before putting cash to trade it. The tool is reading the system and the trader is reading the tool. A subtle fact but important so think about it. Do not forget the market is WICKED. Plus you soon find out that when the system moves fast it is for much fewer pips or points than when the tool agrees with the system (that is where the money is).
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Mundu19

Hi Darkdoji,

Is it possible for you to add a signal to your Orbit Tool that will show visually or by sound or popup message alert when all the individual visual signals align? I understand that spending a lot of screen time viewing everything and patiently waiting until all the visual signals align is the best teacher, but it would also be nice if there is a final signal that will confirm our visual conclusions.

global wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:21 am Hi Darkdoji,

Is it possible for you to add a signal to your Orbit Tool that will show visually or by sound or popup message alert when all the individual visual signals align? I understand that spending a lot of screen time viewing everything and patiently waiting until all the visual signals align is the best teacher, but it would also be nice if there is a final signal that will confirm our visual conclusions.
At some point in the not too distant future you will get the cloud based version with a far more dynamical interface than MT4 can now handle. Already if you notice, MT4 as a platform is unable to handle even the limited graphical interface we have currently and adding anything to the tool at this stage may make it even more problematical for MT4. If you read the initial parts of the thread you see traders had (and some may still have), all sorts of issues with proper display of the tool and disrupts such as the tool hanging sometimes requiring refresh by reloading the template. I understand how it is and your desire is valid but I also hope you will bear with us until we get this thing coded in a higher language with greater capacity and you will see stuff that will wow you in terms of how such a build will communicate. Thank you so much for bringing up the point you made.

(-_-)

BTW: Many times everything comes together very quickly - just depends on the system ( market), and whether the sequence of orders coming in are as decisive as to move the trading very quickly from folding to stretching. Many times also the flip factor (The Range Arrow) is sufficient to guide entry but of course you get to decide that from patiently observing the tool in trading for sometime.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Mundu19

Darkdoji wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:41 am At some point in the not too distant future you will get the cloud based version with a far more dynamical interface than MT4 can now handle. Already if you notice, MT4 as a platform is unable to handle even the limited graphical interface we have currently and adding anything to the tool at this stage may make it even more problematical for MT4. If you read the initial parts of the thread you see traders had (and some may still have), all sorts of issues with proper display of the tool and disrupts such as the tool hanging sometimes requiring refresh by reloading the template. I understand how it is and your desire is valid but I also hope you will bear with us until we get this thing coded in a higher language with greater capacity and you will see stuff that will wow you in terms of how such a build will communicate. Thank you so much for bringing up the point you made.

(-_-)

BTW: Many times everything comes together very quickly - just depends on the system ( market), and whether the sequence of orders coming in are as decisive as to move the trading very quickly from folding to stretching. Many times also the flip factor (The Range Arrow) is sufficient to guide entry but of course you get to decide that from patiently observing the tool in trading for sometime.
Thanks for your response Darkdoji. What you said makes sense. :)

k_khan_bt wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:08 am Brother Sam @DarkDoji

True to the core i am the one who practically agree with you one hundred percent on this thus far no one is able to fully crack the chaos code only the limited certainty in folding space may be acquired with lots of experience trial & error however being human we learn from all experiences.
Your progress is highly impressive. But it also has made me to think more deeply about why others have not been as quick to understand what to my mind is a very simple idea of how the market (system), actually works.

It appears to me from all I can observe that it is a matter of mindset, and an attitude that is either open or closed to new ideas. I now think that the problem others may have understanding the simplicity of the chaos logic is related directly to the fact that for too long people have been made to imbibe the "tenets" of the existing methods of "technical" and "fundamental" analysis. As such they have taken the descriptions of the system (market) offered by those 2 studies to heart. As such when offered an alternative view of the system they look to what they already "know" in trying to understand the new alternative rather than try to gain from the separate and very different merits of the new and innovative.

For example, when you tell a "technical" minded trader that chaos is defined as the repeated folding and stretching of the space to which the variable (price) maps - he appears to miss the profound implications of that simple statement and instead continues to think of the system (market), in terms of "support and resistance" as he has been used to over the years. So and apparently because of such an attitude, he cannot see the simple application of the MRI tool as a direct demonstration and evident truth in prove of that simple statement. As such his imagination is not at all engaged by the statement and therefore he is unable to breakdown the statement to apply it practically by asking and answering the simple questions that allow him to do that easily.

Folding? Yes, the up and down movement of price between high and low Semaphores within the Fibonacci range of the MRI tool as visible in the template supplied. Stretching? Yes, the parabolic movement of price evident beyond the Fibonacci range (up and down) of the MRI tool evident in range. Space? Yes, the channel (ambient space), defined by the white i-Highlow indicator (white bands), supplied in the template. Mapping? Yes, the pattern of Semaphore heads anyone can see per the supplied template, etc. And so, without engaging his mind with the statement of chaos in this way, going back in history on any and all time frames to see that this is the exact behaviour in price historically and will therefore remain the behaviour in the present and future he gains nothing new from this truth about the market. Without that new truth about the system or market, he has no inputs into his imagination to use his considerable experience to help him learn the tool quickly - and the pity of this is that no one can help him no matter what you tell him until he is able to do this mental switch himself - and therefore see for himself what is objectively evident every single second and less of market time.

This I think is the huge problem. When a mind is unable for various reasons to process an evident truth, it becomes impervious to the knowledge in that truth and the gains that come with it. But once the mental switch is made and the basics become clear his intrinsic intelligence and experience take over his imagination and the sky becomes the limit as to what he can creatively do with the new and powerful knowledge of an existing reality.

But may be I am wrong above and if so someone kindly tell me where or how I am wrong and if possible offer an alternative view of how I should see the issue.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
Manu9710, k_khan_bt, Mundu19