Re: ✪ ReichSystem - The Best System publicly available

"Try out our free 1 Week Trial before deciding whether you want to Buy the System or stay a losing Trader".

Oh, is that so! I knew it!. Got to buy some average lines and ribbons and also take counter trades in an obvious move up or down on a 1 minute chart!!!
But then I had a second thought "Man, better give up trading"!
I'm sorry, but when I read this, I could not resist. This commercial rhetoric has been and obviously still is being used all over the Net to lure those who have got no clue or are to lazy to learn the basics into buying something, thinking now they are gong to be successful traders. Dream on guys..... or wake up!
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, NewLight, DVanAssen

RplusT wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:23 am "Try out our free 1 Week Trial before deciding whether you want to Buy the System or stay a losing Trader".

Oh, is that so! I knew it!. Got to buy some average lines and ribbons and also take counter trades in an obvious move up or down on a 1 minute chart!!!
I'm sorry, but when I read this, I could not resist. This commercial rhetoric has been and obviously still is being used all over the Net to lure those who have got no clue or are to lazy to learn the basics into buying something, thinking now they are gong to be successful traders. Dream on guys..... or wake up!
My Man I like your humor
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
RplusT
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

RplusT wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:23 am "Try out our free 1 Week Trial before deciding whether you want to Buy the System or stay a losing Trader".

We are giving out 1 Week trial for the exact purpose of allowing Traders to decide themselves, if the System is something for them or not.

We also dont do a one time payment and "trapping" clueless Traders.
We are using a monthly fee.

If you really dont like the System even after using it for a Month, you can just cancel your Subscribtion and move on without losing much.
This commercial rhetoric has been and obviously still is being used all over the Net
Obviously. Doesn't matter whether you are selling a Dishwasher, Condoms or a lawn mower. There are going to be advertisements on it which make potential Clients interested in it.

"I Coded a little System, if you really want to... you can take 7Day Trial. But you really dont need to, if you arent interested"

This wont get anyone interested in a Product.

This has nothing to with whether a Product is a scam or not, its just simple Marketing so People are looking at what you are selling at all.

We are also not simply selling a Moving Average cross or Ribbon Indicator, we wouldn't start selling anything if it was just that. I have posted myself several System here on this Website for free that do better than that

You went to the commercial section from this Website to complain about my advertising.

Funny.

PumbaPLS wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:49 pm We are also not simply selling a Moving Average cross or Ribbon Indicator, we wouldn't start selling anything if it was just that. I have posted myself several System here on this Website for free that do better than that [/size]
More easily said than done - I think - as most indicators are in one way or another mathematically based on price averages (in that sense "candles" are indicators, too).
So what looks very different visually is most likely based on the same basic maths.
(some people deploy a great number of indicators that do nothing but "confirm" each others signals)
The "confirmation" so many traders tend to "wait for" before they enter a trade therefore mostly doesn't really exist and should humorously be called "confirmation bias"...
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
regit

josi wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:06 pm More easily said than done - I think - as most indicators are in one way or another mathematically based on price averages (in that sense "candles" are indicators, too).
So what looks very different visually is most likely based on the same basic maths.
The "confirmation" so many traders tend to "wait for" before they enter a trade therefore mostly doesn't really exist and should humorously be called "confirmation bias"...
Totally!

I am not saying that we dont use Moving averages or anything like that... in fact.. you see Moving Averages right there on my Chart.
For most People it also shouldnt be a secret from where the Signals are coming.

They also are based on moving averages.

BUT what cant be seen on the Chart is what type of Filtering we are using in the background.
Many Systems are doing amazingly well during a Trending Market, but they get destroyed during ranging/consolidation phases.

This is where most Systems get wrecked if you were to follow them

And of course the System is more than just the Labelled Buy and Sell Signals.
The other aren't there just for decoration.

The goal of the System is to give you the strongest potential Signals possible to reduce the amount of time and disrection you need to use in your Trading.

This is why this is NOT an automated but Manual System.

The System is there to be your training wheels while navigating through the Charts and the better/sturdier the training wheels, the more confidence you have not to fall on your face
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
josi

Again, we are offering a 7Day Trial where you can decide yourself, if the System is worth your Money or not.

We are not forcing or trying to trap you into some Marketing scheme.

You have the Choice and you can also cancel your describtion at any point.

Anyone that wants to try the 7Day Trial

Please give me your Tradingview Username - You can also do it here, if you dont feel like joining the Telegram Channel.

If you do want to join and want to write with fellow Traders.. we now have more than 400Members that are waiting for you to discuss Trades with.

https://t.me/+j2KUQDXDox80Njli
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
Jedidiah

;) I do not know what to say. .
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
PumbaPLS, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.