Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello Xard777, I have read all the pages of the thread and now I follow the updates that are published day by day. After trying other systems with limited success for about a month I have been following this one with diligence and enthusiasm. For now, I only apply it to Forex and I must say that, following it to the letter, it is set up very well and therefore I want to thank you for that. If I can I would like to point out a few things that I don't understand:
The CURRENCY+GOLD indicator is gone and the one from the previous version doesn't work (it was useful for me to have a look at it).
I've seen from the source programs that SESSIONS AND INDEX ENTRY take the parameters of indexes and some GBP pairs. Would it be possible, for both, to extend them to other currency pairs or should we add line by line what interests us? I don't know if the question is well posed but in any case thank you again.

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:08 pm There is a problem with the Index Entry indicator with some Brokers, Xard is working on it. What Broker are you using?

It should look like this, I would wait for a fix before using it.

I am using RoboForex. Your Daily Open line is in a different position from mine. How I wish everybody was using one broker.
Thanks a million for the info about IndexEntry. I will wait.

HappyRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello Xard, Can you please fix the Xard Index. Thank you for all you've given :thumbup:

XARD: In the Xard Index Line code you have to add the different brokers sysmbol used for WS30

int init(){

if(SymbolPair=="")SymbolPair=Symbol();

if(StringSubstr(Symbol(),0,4)=="WS30") {angle_up=360; angle_dn=360;}
if(StringSubstr(Symbol(),0,4)=="US30") {angle_up=360; angle_dn=360;}
if(StringSubstr(Symbol(),0,2)=="DJ") {angle_up=360; angle_dn=360;}
if(StringSubstr(Symbol(),0,4)=="DE30") {angle_up=360; angle_dn=360;}
if(StringSubstr(Symbol(),0,5)=="US30m") {angle_up=360; angle_dn=360;}

add new line
if(StringSubstr(Symbol(),0,4)=="Insert new symbol") {angle_up=360; angle_dn=360;}
then compile and it should work
These users thanked the author Sarj for the post:
Jedidiah