Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Seems like a zig zag color background but based off the daily high and low from the previous close

[/quote]
These looks like "squeeze's" . Try these especially the MA one using XU 9/36 BUT i see the crossover happens on 2 and 9 with 36 above(Shorts) or below (Longs)
XARD: Yes, my bad. always experimenting.
These users thanked the author DVanAssen for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, xard777

For those who want to start the new year by tracking their budget and finances, check out this video and the accompanying spreadsheet.
Xard777

These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 13):
Chickenspicy, Kev21, LJC, DVanAssen, iPar, FAIZANXG, Benard, Jedidiah, 2banglak1993, Deez, maroka, RodrigoRT7, Erebøs_X
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

DVanAssen wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:03 pm Seems like a zig zag color background but based off the daily high and low from the previous close
These looks like "squeeze's" . Try these especially the MA one using XU 9/36 BUT i see the crossover happens on 2 and 9 with 36 above(Shorts) or below (Longs)
XARD: Yes, my bad. always experimenting.
[/quote]
@Xard - So will it remain 2and 9 OR go back to 9 & 36?
XARD: I will probably go back to 9/36 in keeping with fewer steps.
These users thanked the author DVanAssen for the post:
Jedidiah

xard777 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:36 am For those who want to start the new year by tracking their budget and finances, check out this video and the accompanying spreadsheet.
Xard777

I took your template and sought a modest 10 pip a day giving me 2 % off a $100 account. Two years later (in ZAR 27 million / USD 1.587 million). BUT I notice the massive lots i need to engage in to maintain this 2 %. Kind of scary to trade 300 lots

XARD: The idea behind trading Dow Jones is that the Average Daily Range (ADR) is typically +400 Pip$, with some days reaching up to 600, 800, and even 1000 Pip$. This allows for the potential to make +100 to +200 Pip$ daily.
These users thanked the author DVanAssen for the post:
Jedidiah