Re: Trading Pullbacks System

sal wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:04 am Meyney
buy low sell high same old story, you can do this with a few MA's, (if you can not see/do not understand price action add a few zigzags) and for example stochastics

hai
This is my 4 entry positions, i wish too as per 2 sub window indies - 2 stoch different periods & 1 special nrp indicator :)
give your suggestion for these entry.
Looks nice, you can watch for Impulse and retrace (often abc-opposite small zigzag after the big-fast move) + SD support
Attachments

RplusT wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:22 pm Sal, you just need to add a few more Indicators and it's perfect...... :D ......

And Meyney, keep up your good work.

Have a great New Year!
Happy new year!!
next i will try to add full indi on chart :lmao:
but when you keep trying and testing , searching only can get treasure setting.. :In Love:
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
RplusT
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:13 pm Happy new year!!
next i will try to add full indi on chart :lmao:
but when you keep trying and testing , searching only can get treasure setting.. :In Love:
😂

Your endless journey of indicators! I wish you luck Sal

The impulse moves literally show you where price is heading - If you can spot them of course

I tried trading with a naked chart this week and my trading improved considerably.

Food for thought

Happy new year all!
These users thanked the author Jon for the post (total 3):
sal, Meyney, RplusT

Jon wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:37 pm 😂

Your endless journey of indicators! I wish you luck Sal

The impulse moves literally show you where price is heading - If you can spot them of course

I tried trading with a naked chart this week and my trading improved considerably.

Food for thought

Happy new year all!
John,
thanks same happy new year.
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Jon
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi