Re: v2v dynamic system

I just updated the page 1 of this system... And from today onward, all updated releases will be posted there.

The following link will take you to the first page of the v2v dynamic trading system.
viewtopic.php?p=1295387306#p1295387306

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 6):
Chickenspicy, brokensoul08, Krunal Gajjar, Jimmy, moey_dw, RodrigoRT7
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Linear Regression-adjusted QQE double: dynamic MyNET

- optimized for speed

Get more info or updated release here >>> viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8473253

...OR click this to directly download the system >>> download/file.php?id=3449118
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Krunal Gajjar
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:29 am I just updated the page 1 of this system... And from today onward, all updated releases will be posted there.
THANK U V2 FOR UR GENEROUS & DEDICATED UPDATES & FIXING THE WHOLE THREAD.......... LEGENDARY
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, nathanvbasko
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Momentum Deviation

Based on work published by mladen @ mql library - 12th December 2021

However, this is another variation of a standard deviation as it got embedded with dynamic MyNET

- it uses the momentum of price (instead of price itself) for calculation
- it is calculated in a way that it takes minimal CPU load
- As far as values are concerned, it is similar to standard deviation. Same as standard deviation -it can calculate the deviation of anything.

The following link will take you to the first page of v2v dynamic trading system.
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8473253

And here, you may directly download the current release >>> download/file.php?id=3449191
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Skyold, Krunal Gajjar

Implementation update for the Vertical Horizontal Filter (VHF) in dynamic MyNET

The original momentum deviation is shown in the chart below (sub-window 2), while the new variation is shown in dynamic MyNET tool (sub-window 1)

Chart with Linear Regression-adjusted QQE double

The following link will take you to the first page of v2v dynamic trading system.

And here, you may directly download the current release >>> download/file.php?id=3449251
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Krunal Gajjar

nathanvbasko wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:25 pm Implementation update for the Vertical Horizontal Filter (VHF) in dynamic MyNET

The original momentum deviation is shown in the chart below (sub-window 2), while the new variation is shown in dynamic MyNET tool (sub-window 1)

Chart with Linear Regression-adjusted QQE double

And here, you may directly download the current release >>> download/file.php?id=3449251
Yeah, been thinking of trying that momentum deviation on some indicators looks interesting.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
nathanvbasko