Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

Frankw wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:35 am Excuse me, dear FourXXXX , can you explain what is the slope of TMA? and how is it used? Thank you!
TMA slope is the difference between the TMA centre line of the current bar and the previous bar. The slope Threshold setting is then used to change the background colour of the TMA bands.

TMA slope is showing how strong is the trend up or down.
nil desperandum

Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

FourXXXX wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:07 am TMA slope is the difference between the TMA centre line of the current bar and the previous bar. The slope Threshold setting is then used to change the background colour of the TMA bands.

TMA slope is showing how strong is the trend up or down.
Thanks for your reply, learned a lot from you, thanks for sharing, and thanks again!
These users thanked the author Frankw for the post:
XXXX

FourXXXX wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:24 pm When you get a dot in the ribbon enter as price crosses the edge of the ribbon.

You can use the EA to place Limit orders at the edge of the ribbon, click SSell or SBuy move the yellow line to where you want to enter and click SSell or SBuy again. You may need to move the order if it takes a few bars to cross the ribbon edge.

Sorry Mr XXXX , i take this chart for example, there are some case that you trade in both side ? in past i have see that you have do this, can you show some example please, sorry its only to understand in detail :) thanks
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Giangyforex wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:06 am i have find this your image on xard system do you use this mode also with your system ?

if you use in both side please share some example :)
Absolutely I do this, it is all using Semaphores to determine the trend direction and entering on the cross of the trend line. I have made a number of posts here, go to page 1 and read, understanding the Semafors is the key to making the system work.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 4):
Skyold, Giangyforex, Jedidiah, Musashi
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:37 am Absolutely I do this, it is all using Semaphores to determine the trend direction and entering on the cross of the trend line. I have made a number of posts here, go to page 1 and read, understanding the Semafors is key to making the system work.
Hello Mister FourXXXX, I was asking myself about the same thing before Giant is telling you. I was asking me about how to manage this kind of strategie.
Need a strong trend so are you watching the TMA slope to evaluate the strenght of it?
Do you watch for a special set up on M1 to reenter in M5 on this set up?
I imagine that you are watching the ADR level and the MMaths and the nearest supports or resistance to thing about end of moove or not
How do you place the SL (just below the green point in upmoove ? or below the trend line that 'd signify inversion of the moove)?
Or are you just systematic and the RiskReward pays the loosing trades?

Have you some preetablished rules about that.?
Thanks for all that you share for us.