Re: What chickensword has learned over the past year or two.

Jon wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:20 am I've considered going to another country to travel and possibly moving if I'm comfortable doing so. Latin America has been on my mind for a while. Obviously depends on your responsibilities etc
Brazil comes to my mind but it’s been a while since I’ve heard anything about it, I think they got a good leader now and things are getting better, also some resource rich places in America like Sothern states
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:36 am Brazil comes to my mind but it’s been a while since I’ve heard anything about it, I think they got a good leader now and things are getting better
I went travelling around south america about 6 years ago, Rio was pretty good.

Copacabana beach had some nice views if you know what i mean :D
These users thanked the author Jon for the post:
Chickenspicy

For whatever reason people don’t talk about coal and that is a very serious energy point for the Us

Earlier years coal was a major factor but now it’s used less but if the newer energy fails coal will be the backdrop.
It used to makeup half . At least for places that don’t have renewable energy like wind , hydro, solar etc.
So places with coal would be a good idea to live there or natural gas plants
Oil is getting worse and worse and worse and more worse
Us oil reserve is gone and Oil isn’t being manufactured in us, Saudi oil is probably gonna turn China oil and digital at that

Unless your at the edges of America that’s where all the energy is
I think coal will blow the roof of like gold when the rest of energy gets choked
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters