Re: Trading Pullbacks System

buy low sell high same old story, you can do this with a few MA's, (if you can not see/do not understand price action add a few zigzags) and for example stochastics to enter at oversold or overbought area's where MTF Ma's are showing direction. Some traders will build up positions into the oversold/overbought area's(stochasticks, AO histogram etc), some will enter at trendline breaks, and some(worst entry) will enter at indicator crosses....what is your style?
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, sal

I’m thinking about using some fast buy and sell indicator
Like a filtered rsi or Stoch and
Then a lower time ma cross to keep in trade and to keep breakevens
together with price action

Haven’t started yet maybe you could find something

meyney there are a lot of variations like entering on lower timeframes=impulse retrace entry when extremes/big round numbers SD zones etc. were met. In the end you will see the same patterns you do not need fancy filtered indicators
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Meyney wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:19 am buy low sell high same old story, you can do this with a few MA's, (if you can not see/do not understand price action add a few zigzags) and for example stochastics to enter at oversold or overbought area's where MTF Ma's are showing direction. Some traders will build up positions into the oversold/overbought area's(stochasticks, AO histogram etc), some will enter at trendline breaks, and some(worst entry) will enter at indicator crosses....what is your style?
seems new version!
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Chickenspicy
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Hello

I have been really busy lately and have only had time to trade the 4 hour charts.

AUDJPY

Price broke the trendline after what looks like an extended retracement. I actually entered after the retest of the SD zone, I'm sure a better entry could of been taken on lower timeframes but i was happy with the end result none the less. I hope you are well my friend!
These users thanked the author Jon for the post (total 2):
Meyney, Chickenspicy