Re: G channel

Jackson Doh wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:24 pm G Channel Histogram indicators

Attached some experimental G Channel histos. I have made separate ones for Price cross and slope change but thinking about it maybe I should have combined these into one. The 3rd one is an attempt at a channel squeeze. I've not added alerts, arrows or mtf but left the source code if anyone wants to try.
I would like to request one of the awesome coders to make mtf of these g-channel histo indicators. Thank you for your consideration

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:38 pm There is a commercial version think it is called better bb squeeze anyway his histogram is a momentum type indicator, anyway made this version using velocity instead which seems a hair faster than the linear regression slope, anyway it's still using the averages for the bbands and keltner.
Dear Mr Tools and Kvak,

Can you kindly update this gem indicator with latest eAverages, button On/Off plus any other options to further modify this indi?

Thanks!
These users thanked the author sylvester21 for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

sylvester21 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:44 pm Dear Mr Tools and Kvak,

Can you kindly update this gem indicator with latest eAverages, button On/Off plus any other options to further modify this indi?

Thanks!
Added all the averages I have, with a on/off button.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, sylvester21, talaate, Jimmy, ParallelNative, RodrigoRT7

Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:46 am Changed it to candlesticks and added a color filling option for the bands.

PS: For more information on this indicator, please see here: Mogalef Bands.
May Mr Tools please give it this color look please? I’m not sure if this donchian channels in the picture I found on instagram also
With gratitude !
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters