Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Sepo wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:56 pm
i check in trading view,
this setting as shown in video is not always get.. you cannot blindly trust these trend line breakout indi.
when you watch any video, they will not show the failure part ;)

now i am setting my binary proven strategy where lot of traders also trading in this same strategy..

rules:
if the price cross down/touch (extreme) Keltner channel; RSI and stoch touch / cross OS level - buy
for sell just opposite

but if a strong trend , these positions is a breakout and all traders loose money. :cry: (mine also)
now i am trying to get the breakout when its happen we can find with these trend lines combination ( 25, 50, 75 &100 periods) confirmed lines .

in snap i plot vertical lines and arrows for the above market situation (reversal and breakout positions) . try in demo ..

Note:_ dont think you will get more signal in single currency pair,. bez. rsi and stoch ob/os reach positions are rare per day.

IF expert coders can help to make arrows based on these rules will be great to community.. Mr. tools and other hidden coders please response. :)
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

I'm not an expert but I believe that binary is actually more diffcult than forex simply because of the time limit. But thats the main point of trading there's always periods where we all lose money and this can be used as a learning curve to improve our strategies:)
sal wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:31 am i check in trading view,
this setting as shown in video is not always get.. you cannot blindly trust these trend line breakout indi.
when you watch any video, they will not show the failure part ;)

now i am setting my binary proven strategy where lot of traders also trading in this same strategy..

rules:
if the price cross down/touch (extreme) Keltner channel; RSI and stoch touch / cross OS level - buy
for sell just opposite

but if a strong trend , these positions is a breakout and all traders loose money. :cry: (mine also)
now i am trying to get the breakout when its happen we can find with these trend lines combination ( 25, 50, 75 &100 periods) confirmed lines .

in snap i plot vertical lines and arrows for the above market situation (reversal and breakout positions) . try in demo ..

Note:_ dont think you will get more signal in single currency pair,. bez. rsi and stoch ob/os reach positions are rare per day.

IF expert coders can help to make arrows based on these rules will be great to community.. Mr. tools and other hidden coders please response. :)

Trust the process:)

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Mickey Abi, pfxi
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

an interesting idea.. someone likes to update please PM.
2 zigzag
1main zigzag - longer period settings
2. small zigzag - short period settings
3. 3 reversal bar arrow against trend direction of main zigzag
4. entry after confirmed arrow + next trend bar.
NOTE:- 1 or max. 2 entry depends main zigzag length.
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 3):
Mickey Abi, shinnosuke, SijjiN
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi