Re: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Really bad. One of my favorite hamsters got a head injury from another hamster. . . Probably dying soon. . so sad
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Sepo, Banzai, RodrigoRT7

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:56 am Really bad. One of my favorite hamsters got a head injury from another hamster. . . Probably dying soon. . so sad
Dude man that's sad to hear I'm sorry. It really hurts when our pets are unwell or have accidents. Can you take him to the veterinary tomorrow?

How many hamsters have you got?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Banzai
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:02 am Dude man that's sad to hear I'm sorry. It really hurts when our pets are unwell or have accidents. Can you take him to the veterinary tomorrow?

How many hamsters have you got?
Thank you Jimmy for your concern
Currently I have 13 Golden hamster in my family, 6 of them were born 1 month ago. 2 was only born 2 months ago. Golden hamster suffered a brain injury during the brawl. The only injured were the father of three hamsters and the grandfather of eight hamsters. ./(ㄒoㄒ)/~~. . Going to the vet now doesn't seem to help. .because it seems to have serious brain problems. Can't walk normally.. just turn right in circles. .Can't go left. .
Chickenspicy

xard777 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:52 am Try only trading with $200 and look to doubling your account in a month.
If you can't double $200 then you can forget trading with $10'000.
Aim for 3.5% per day trading the Dow Jones.
Always look at your intra-day trading BIAS off the last Main Semafor (Pink).
If it is a Bottom Pink Semafor then look at BUY trades once the RSI is above 50
If it is a top Pink Semafor then look at SELL trades once the RSI is below 50
Once you hit your target, STOP!!! it is all about goal setting.
Once achieved, you can increase the goal say from 3.5% to 7.5%
When you eventually get up to 15% per day then go no further.
Simply keep trading and complete your six busiest months of the year (FEB,MAR,APR,SEP,OCT,&NOV).
Rinse and repeat.

Xard777

Remember, it is not about I have 100'000 in my trading account and doing all these trades for a whole month just to make a lousy $200.
It is about having a trading plan and sticking with it for the duration. This is what builds second nature, memory muscle so when you do trade with the big bucks you have a workable system already in place. And like I have mentioned before, if the trading system that you are using can't double your $200 then you can forget trading with $100'000. BUY Tesla stock instead.
DaveTrader wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:32 am IMHO
mark up.png
FourXXXX wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:27 am Letting losses run and cutting profits short is apparently the reason most traders don't make a profit. If you are in a buy and a candle closes any colour other blue get out immediately. Same if you are in a sell, if the candle closes in any colour other than pink get out. Hoping it will turn around is just digging you into a deeper hole.

This video covers this subject well.
DaveTrader wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:58 am viewtopic.php?p=1295495098#p1295495098

For me, I prioritize the 3 g-channels lining up with the bias (big semafor) and the rsi ahead of the channel. It feels like the channels are an indicator that has more room for an artistic interpretation when thrown into the mix…how far away from the channel is your semafor?…beyond the halfway point? How close to the opposing channel did your candles change color?…

Here’s what I know about just jumping in and trading every semafor at every channel while disregarding the other indicators, it didn’t work for me. My results improved dramatically since I have taken a more conservative approach. A lot of that approach has to do with the amount of screen time, usually a combined couple of hours daily…about 30 minutes around London open, then usually about an hour before the “NY is going to close” feeling creeps in. Until that changes, I will only see a handful of trades a week line up and don’t need sloppy losses thrown in. It’s real easy to “out think” the indicators and jump in to “just grab a few pips”. The problem is, you start losing more and more.

But thanks to the patience these indicators give me, I’m building that war chest and will increase the screen time naturally, as I step back from the daily grind.
xard777 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:49 pm Not sure if it is new traders coming to the thread or existing ones that are still struggling with the Dot system.
Really, it is just Price action showing support and resistance at different TFs.

I do like to upgrade my chart setup to simplify my trading and I tend to post these upgrades for others to try out.
Perception and how we see the market play out is different for everyone.
I might be trading down moves (and be in profit) when the market is still overall going up, perceptions.

All our trades are a snapshot in time, if we zoom out to look at the bigger picture we would probably shake our heads and say that I would never in a thousand trades would I have taking that trade, no way. Again, perceptions, our viewpoint in time.

I am going to post another chart which will show a totally different view for trading.
It still uses the same Dot system, however, the trend lines have been changed to give another viewpoint.

Xard777
Chickenspicy

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:10 am Thank you Jimmy for your concern
Currently I have 13 Golden hamster in my family, 6 of them were born 1 month ago. 2 was only born 2 months ago. Golden hamster suffered a brain injury during the brawl. The only injured were the father of three hamsters and the grandfather of eight hamsters. ./(ㄒoㄒ)/~~. . Going to the vet now doesn't seem to help. .because it seems to have serious brain problems. Can't walk normally.. just turn right in circles. .Can't go left. .
Sorry to hear about your hamster, and sorry for being so late in my response, just noticed this today.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:10 am Thank you Jimmy for your concern
blessings to your hamster family, im sorry to hear of your loss, it is a good time to learn something though
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters