Re: XU-Hybrid v6 Trading Heaven

Woodyz wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:02 pm Trading, systems & strategies risk factor comes down to your competency, confidence in your trading ability my friend nothing else at the end of the day.
My advice to newbies is do not trade more than you're willing to lose.
If your new & you're trading a real account, I suggest to only trade a very small lot size like .01 lots to start until you gain that competency, confidence in your trading ability.
When you start it should not be about making money but on building your ability to be profitable whatever your trading style. Once your confidence grows & you become profitable you increase the risk to whatever you're comfortable with & so on.
IMO Demos are a waste of your precious time because you will tend to be too flippant cut corners and not stick to the rules. With real money involved it will, no one likes to lose money.

Again, I understand your advice about being more confident and competent in your trading ability, and starting with very small lot sizes when you trade live for the first time.

I just wanted to know some very simple things about how stop losses are treated and how much risk is involved if there is more than one open trade (within the confines of the XU-Hybrid system).

That's all.

TransparentTrader wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:22 am Again, I understand your advice about being more confident and competent in your trading ability, and starting with very small lot sizes when you trade live for the first time.

I just wanted to know some very simple things about how stop losses are treated and how much risk is involved if there is more than one open trade (within the confines of the XU-Hybrid system).

That's all.
For starters I suggest putting your SL above or below the last swing by a few pips.

Now there is this site I have sent a lot of new traders to in the past & I believe everyone's trading journey should start somewhere like here to get the basics first................www.babypips.@@@
Do your homework, read some books, watch some videos etc...........

Personally, I don't use a Stop Loss initially, buy hey that's me & my style of trading.
Good Luck
Attachments

Woodyz wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:33 am For starters I suggest putting your SL above or below the last swing by a few pips.

Now there is this site I have sent a lot of new traders to in the past & I believe everyone's trading journey should start somewhere like here to get the basics first................www.babypips.@@@
Do your homework, read some books, watch some videos etc...........

Personally, I don't use a Stop Loss initially, buy hey that's me & my style of trading.
Good Luck

I've already been through BabyPips and finished their entire course.

Some people put their SL above/below the swing high/low, others used a fixed amount of pips, others have their own methodology, and others (like yourself) don't bother with a stop loss.

People have different attitudes on stop losses depending on their system rules and I just wanted to know how a stop loss was treated in the context of trading the XU-Hybrid way. That's all I was asking.

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

promixer wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:22 pm Hi all,

first, I would like to applaud to the great hybrid system. I came from XARD's original system to this one, which looks much easier to me to read.

So I have a question about the bottom line. What does it mean if it is so low? End of the downtrend? We would like to see it high as possible for sell trade? And vice versa for buy?

Also about taking trades from M15. Does someone take trade from M15 and then just watch this on H1 this line when it shifts we exit? In this case, we can hold longer. Or do you do everything for example on M15?

Thank you for the answer in advance.
Just a suggestion, but what may assist you is to add in Xards T1ma to help give you the longer-term visualization etc.
In the pic the Ma is set at 60 .......But have a play if you like it ok if not still ok OK.
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post (total 2):
BabLeBaobab, knglerxst

Woodyz wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:20 pm Just a suggestion, but what may assist you is to add in Xards T1ma to help give you the longer-term visualization etc.
In the pic the Ma is set at 60 .......But have a play if you like it ok if not still ok OK.
Great.
IMO the big deal is to find some trend to get in....

What do you think about a dash with triangle alert? For exemple, alert triangle h1 in a dash / signal h1 on the graph / now searching for an entry point in lower time frame in order to jump in the train :wtf:

What about this idea?
And does a triangle scanner alert exist here?

BabLeBaobab wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:30 pm Great.
IMO the big deal is to find some trend to get in....

What do you think about a dash with triangle alert? For exemple, alert triangle h1 in a dash / signal h1 on the graph / now searching for an entry point in lower time frame in order to jump in the train :wtf:

What about this idea?
And does a triangle scanner alert exist here?
Oh ok .......If you believe something like that is what may help you by all means go for it...search the site.
If you find something test it and it works well then pls share your findings to the benefit of all.
All the best................
Had a quick look for you & there is this 1................
viewtopic.php?f=579497&t=8474842&p=1295 ... 1295469690
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post:
BabLeBaobab

Woodyz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:46 am Oh ok .......If you believe something like that is what may help you by all means go for it...search the site.
If you find something test it and it works well then pls share your findings to the benefit of all.
All the best................
Had a quick look for you & there is this 1................
viewtopic.php?f=579497&t=8474842&p=1295 ... 1295469690
Thanks a lot.

I'm going to try finding something approching what I want. IMO, the scanner have to put me in some predefined situation. Need to be in place where something could happen. When all parameters are in a good shape.

I've to find some set up in LTF. ;)