Re: News Ahead

EU to give Ukraine more money but no mention of actual troops to fight in the NATO war against Russia. Obviously this will go down to 'the last Ukrainian' or unless Zelenski can find a way to force NATO to join in.

Ursula von der Leyen
@vonderleyen
Russia is targeting civilian infrastructure, in particular energy.

So we are working with Ukraine to repair this infrastructure now with €1 billion in emergency assistance.

We have also provided 400 power generators so far, and that’s not all ↓.

(45 minute press conference I've not bothered to watch)

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1mnxeRbdOQZKX

Sepo wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:28 pm Does anyone know the reason why the Dollar lost so much strength this morning? Must be a result of some big news on American policy I think but I can't seem to find it.
Can't see any major news. Price spiked up euro and GBP at 14:00 yesterday on bad US data and continued at US market open (14:30) then formed a flag, then continuation on the London open.

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Sepo

US inventory of oil

(political stunt for the mid-term elections will cost dear)

Wall Street Silver @WallStreetSilv
3m
The US inventory of oil and related products vs 2016-2019 average … Once the release of SPR stops after the mid-terms, the US will be facing big problems… the US market is in increasing deficit… and Fed’s dream of inflation reverting to 2% is just a dream…

Rumours of a 'dirty' nuke bomb being planned as an excuse for NATO to enter the war continue.

The current situation is increasingly odd, the US have vowed to fund the war 'until the last Ukrainian' as Russia, having gained it's objectives just sit behind defensive lines.

The third and latest Ukraine push on Kherson looks another failure while the EU and the US have just pledged another 50 Billion each to continue this lost cause.

"Tiraspol is the low-hanging fruit that the U.S., the 101st Airborne Division, NATO, and the Ukraine will probably attempt to seize. I think that will be their first objective if they choose to escalate with a dirty bomb."

Interesting appraisal of the current situation and possible next direction

http://thesaker.is/nato-set-to-attack-tiraspol/

Breaking Market News ⚡️ @financialjuice
13h
THE EU HAS REACHED AN AGREEMENT THAT WILL PROHIBIT THE MANUFACTURE OF NEW COMBUSTION ENGINE VEHICLES BEGINNING IN 2035.

'There is no climate crisis, only a tyrannical Government trying to scare you with BS to convince you to surrender ever more of your freedoms crisis.'