Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

thomdel wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:30 pm Respected Sir,

Thanks a Lot for this wonderful update. Thanks for considering our suggestions / requests.
Thanks for providing your time/efforts/generosity for all your mods, updates, buttons, shares.

Please Note : for your reference :
Right now, when we select : color change on : only first generic signal :
This gives desired result of 2 state color for middle line & candles but it misses this same 2 sate color logic on ribbon ( i.e. ribbon still shows 3 state color )

Please Note : Ribbon may have to be behind candles but right now ribbon is on candles ( i.e. right now - ribbon hides the candles )
Actual order as seen in all Indicators is : Ribbon - candles - MA ( Indicator Middle Line )

Thanks again & Again.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
Step E-Averages (4 Color states for ribbon fill + Candlestick Overlay)

This is requested file and correction. Added 4 type state for coloring ribbon and candles are visible over ribbon....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 10):
Milad8732, thomdel, marwilli, Ricstar_8, 太虚一毫, pantera, Skyold, acer777, RodrigoRT7, faulknertrader1

PumbaPLS wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:00 pm I am already afraid to ask... but.. could it be made based on slopes..?

I feel like I am the annoying customer talking to the IT-Service.. :Rofl:
Moving Averages (Color filled cross) with High/Low or Slope based on Averages option

Hello, here is mod with menu for choose cross, HL style or slope of averages....
Some things didn't work out the way I needed, but give it a try...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 15):
Jedidiah, marwilli, Lightningstorm7, 太虚一毫, thomdel, muhammadfarooq, josi, pantera, Jimmy, alexm, Skyold, allan, acer777, Krunal Gajjar, RodrigoRT7

kvak wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:30 am Hello, here is mod with menu for choose cross, HL style or slope of averages....
well done 🥰 like this gem
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
kvak
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

kvak wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:30 am Moving Averages (Color filled cross) with High/Low or Slope based on Averages option

Hello, here is mod with menu for choose cross, HL style or slope of averages....
Amazing! I only saw your Post now.

Thanks Kvak!! I will test this baby out today!
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
kvak
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

E-Averages Oscillator

For the version which displays Histogram bars and can be dragged to the subwindow, please see: E-Averages Oscillator Histogram and for the Candlesticks version, please see E-Averages Candlesticks.

kvak wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:07 am Step E-Averages Channel (Filled Ribbon) with 55+ Averages Filters

Requested file.
Here is step average with pack of eAverages and 6 types of calculation step or off.
Hello kvak, thanks for you indicator. I'm testing it and it sounds great! I wonder if you can provide explanation the averages used, what the volumes meand etc etc. Thanks!

Moreover sometimes seems to be slow:

"2022.10.27 11:46:01.186 step eAverage double bands BT GBPUSD,M1: indicator is too slow, 2047 ms. rewrite the indicator, please"

hernandez wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:08 pm Hello kvak, thanks for you indicator. I'm testing it and it sounds great! I wonder if you can provide explanation the averages used, what the volumes meand etc etc. Thanks!

Moreover sometimes seems to be slow:

"2022.10.27 11:46:01.186 step eAverage double bands BT GBPUSD,M1: indicator is too slow, 2047 ms. rewrite the indicator, please"
Hello.
Here is some explanation about averages Averages.
Iam trying some diffrent averages, steps in some windows, but never displayed this error. Can you tell me what is your setup or share template?
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Jedidiah