Re: XU-Hybrid v6 Trading Heaven

TransparentTrader wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:55 am I hope there's no bad blood between us. I learn best when I ask these questions and dig deeper so I can sus out all the holes in my thinking. :problem:
Hi TransparentTrader,

No worries. There is no bad blood here ;)

This is how I, you, and every other trader can be making 5%, 10%, 20%, or more per day in your trading without risking the bank!

Below is an example of a trade that occurred and usually occurs across all financial instruments. I have also attached screenshots of how you would calculate your lot size and risk.

The risk calculated was 0.5% and 1%. There is absolutely NO need to be risking more than that with the XU-Hybrid system :)

Let's assume there are 2 accounts: $1000 and $10000 and we are going to take trades with 0.5% and 1% respectively.

The beauty and magic of the XU-Hybrid system is that it keeps you in trades longer to maximize the potential profit.

Below is the information as to how we calculate our risk and lot size.

So with a 35 pip SL because of the ideal entry, the risk for the $1000 account was $5 (0.5%) and $10 (1%) respectively. For the $10000 account, it was $50 (0.5%) and $100 (1%) respectively! Not exactly breaking the bank are we yet because of the setup of the XU-Hybrid system your rewards were:

$1000 account
(0.5% risk) = $31,45 = 3.414%
(1% risk) = $69.27 = 6.927%!

$10000
(0.5% risk) = $328.34 = 3.283%
(1% risk) = $628.96 = 6.2894%

DO NOT doubt your ability to earn whatever percentage you want when you trade. Be smart and trade safely. Practice patience and the rewards will be yours.

Traders do not make what they want to because they are IMPATIENT!!

Hope this clears things up a bit for you and shows you that earning a minimum of 10% per day or per week is NOT impossible or unbelievable!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 8):
maroka, TransparentTrader, GuruProfit, Banzai, DaveTrader, Jedidiah, LJC, tokjanggut
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

Giangyforex wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:06 am Sorry Guys i have a little question , Do you trade also the second Big Circle or only where i have write Entry ? and in this case is good or i must wait the second big circle in the same sense of big square ? many thanks
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
DaveTrader, Jedidiah, tokjanggut
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

keys898 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:11 am His SL and TP really doesn't matter. You have liquidity lines on your chart that you can be using for both SL and TP. Like he mentioned. Focus on using less than 2% of your account. If you are having holes and confusion then you should be demo trading to get that settled out.

There are far too many variables to other peoples trading styles that it doesn't matter what their SL and TP is. If you trade on the 4h but I trade on the 5m with TP and SL using the 1h, We are going to have different SL and TP even though we are using the exact same template. I would be less concerned about others SL and TP and just focus on utilizing the template/system to the best of your abilities. Demo trade it out.

This is a fair point. I do acknowledge everyone's SL and TP will be entirely unique to their trading strategy and money/risk management setup, each based on multiple variables as you said.

The reason I wanted to hammer down on exactly what BeatlemaniaSA did was because I assumed he had his own specific way of setting his SL/TP based on his indicators and his entry/exit rules. If I had that information, which he just provided in his long well-written post, it would be easier for me to see how he successfully manages live trades and not fall victim to the "everything looks perfect when you look backwards in hindsight" phenomenon.

But you are right. Even with his guidance I will still have to make my own decisions on how to use his system to the best of my ability.

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

Hello Bro,

Can you check if this is valid entry - all indicators agrees. If this is any to watch out - ofcourse we can't have 100% wins so just courious.

Thanks

BEATLEMANIASA: Just because all signals match up does NOT mean you should take the trade! You have to look at it in the context of the whole movement of that financial instrument. Here we can see that the MAJOR move(s) for JP225 has occurred already from Tokyo to 1/2 of the London session. So this particular signal, although valid, should not be taken. Just how I would see that trade.

Guys, also remember I am NOT here to analyze all your trades and charts ;)

Rogery: J

Thank you good sir, You know you like to help other. :D
Attachments

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:33 am

Hello BeatlemaniaSA,

Glad to hear there are no hard feelings. I respect all the work you've put into the system and I'm happy to have the opportunity to learn more about how you trade for free. :)

I do have a few clarifying questions about what you have written. I will need to sit down and study this more closely in order to understand what it takes to make 10% per day/week.

1) When you refer to risking 0.5% to 1% and nothing more, I assume this is per individual trade?

In other words, do you normally have several trades placed where EACH trade has a risk of 0.5% to 1%? Or is that 0.5% to 1% across ALL of your open trades?

2) In your EURAUD example where you have the 35 pip SL and your risk for a $1000 account is either 0.5% ($5) or 1% ($10), are we assuming that 220 pips as shown in your image is where you would take your TP?

I ask because 220 pips divided by 35 pips equals ~6.29x.

This would mean in the 0.5% risk example, we are risking $5 to make $31.45 (3.414%).

And in the 1% risk example, we are risking $10 to make $62.86 (6.289%).

I think this checks out with the pip value calculator and lot size calculator from CashBackForex you provided in your post.

3) In your EURAUD example where you have the 35 pip SL, would you allow your trade to hit the SL in case it reverses direction, or do you usually get out of a losing trade well before the SL is hit?

I noticed some traders have very different approaches toward stop losses. Some claim you should keep them as is and allow the trade to progress until it hits your TP/SL dead on, while others advocate cutting your losses much earlier (thereby using your SL as nothing more than an "emergency").

4) If you are comfortable sharing this information, what is your approximate win/loss percentage for your trades (example would be 75% of trades placed are won and 25% of trades placed are lost)?

Maybe this is the newbie in me speaking, but I think we can agree a 100% win rate, let alone a 90% win rate, seems impossible even for the most seasoned veteran traders.

Lastly, I wanted to expand on why I was so skeptical of the claims made by yourself and XARD of making 10-40% per day/week.

Literally anywhere else you go online to talk about money made in trading, and offline if you're talking about books and seminars, people will relentlessly hammer down on the idea that 1% per day or even 10% per month is both extreme and impossible.

Examples 1, 2, and 3 showcase the sentiment I'm referring to.

Anybody claiming these numbers or higher without showing comprehensive proof of returns is purportedly a liar attempting to build up a customer base who will buy their courses, indicators, seminars, paid membership groups, private coaching, et cetera.

After seeing these claims for years, I then go into this forum and people are claiming it's well within the scope of reality to get 10-40% per day/week. Not only that, but they are providing their methodology entirely for free.

To me, the results from yourself, XARD, and other prolific contributors on this thread would directly imply that the institutional banks, the Wall Street traders, and the hedge funds managing multiple billions of dollars are doing something fundamentally wrong and haven't been able to figure it out for the past 100 years.

Just to be conservative, let's say we start with a $1,000 account, gain 10% per week. Assuming there are four trading weeks every month, which will give us a monthly return of 40%.

If you keep that up for an entire year you would be at ~$56,700. That's a 56.7x gain!

Let's go crazy and say we do 10% per day with the same $1,000 account. Assuming there are five trading days every week and therefore 20 trading days every month, we get a monthly return of 200%.

If you keep that up for an entire year you would be at ~$531,441,000. That's a monstrous 531,441x gain!

I hope you can start to understand where my skepticism comes from. With the numbers being floated around here, any person on this forum who takes your system and uses it exactly as you describe it would be a literal millionaire in 7 months and a multi-millionaire with just another month or two. Heck, you would be a BILLIONAIRE in the early months of Year 2.

But perhaps there is something I am missing and I am seeing this the wrong way. Feel free to chime in and correct any errors I have made!

TransparentTrader wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:09 am Hello BeatlemaniaSA,

Glad to hear there are no hard feelings. I respect all the work you've put into the system and I'm happy to have the opportunity to learn more about how you trade for free. :)

I do have a few clarifying questions about what you have written. I will need to sit down and study this more closely in order to understand what it takes to make 10% per day/week.

1) When you refer to risking 0.5% to 1% and nothing more, I assume this is per individual trade?

In other words, do you normally have several trades placed where EACH trade has a risk of 0.5% to 1%? Or is that 0.5% to 1% across ALL of your open trades?

2) In your EURAUD example where you have the 35 pip SL and your risk for a $1000 account is either 0.5% ($5) or 1% ($10), are we assuming that 220 pips as shown in your image is where you would take your TP?

I ask because 220 pips divided by 35 pips equals ~6.29x.

This would mean in the 0.5% risk example, we are risking $5 to make $31.45 (3.414%).

And in the 1% risk example, we are risking $10 to make $62.86 (6.289%).

I think this checks out with the pip value calculator and lot size calculator from CashBackForex you provided in your post.

3) In your EURAUD example where you have the 35 pip SL, would you allow your trade to hit the SL in case it reverses direction, or do you usually get out of a losing trade well before the SL is hit?

I noticed some traders have very different approaches toward stop losses. Some claim you should keep them as is and allow the trade to progress until it hits your TP/SL dead on, while others advocate cutting your losses much earlier (thereby using your SL as nothing more than an "emergency").

4) If you are comfortable sharing this information, what is your approximate win/loss percentage for your trades (example would be 75% of trades placed are won and 25% of trades placed are lost)?

Maybe this is the newbie in me speaking, but I think we can agree a 100% win rate, let alone a 90% win rate, seems impossible even for the most seasoned veteran traders.

Lastly, I wanted to expand on why I was so skeptical of the claims made by yourself and XARD of making 10-40% per day/week.

Literally anywhere else you go online to talk about money made in trading, and offline if you're talking about books and seminars, people will relentlessly hammer down on the idea that 1% per day or even 10% per month is both extreme and impossible.

Examples 1, 2, and 3 showcase the sentiment I'm referring to.

Anybody claiming these numbers or higher without showing comprehensive proof of returns is purportedly a liar attempting to build up a customer base who will buy their courses, indicators, seminars, paid membership groups, private coaching, et cetera.

After seeing these claims for years, I then go into this forum and people are claiming it's well within the scope of reality to get 10-40% per day/week. Not only that, but they are providing their methodology entirely for free.

To me, the results from yourself, XARD, and other prolific contributors on this thread would directly imply that the institutional banks, the Wall Street traders, and the hedge funds managing multiple billions of dollars are doing something fundamentally wrong and haven't been able to figure it out for the past 100 years.

Just to be conservative, let's say we start with a $1,000 account, gain 10% per week. Assuming there are four trading weeks every month, which will give us a monthly return of 40%.

If you keep that up for an entire year you would be at ~$56,700. That's a 56.7x gain!

40.jpg

Let's go crazy and say we do 10% per day with the same $1,000 account. Assuming there are five trading days every week and therefore 20 trading days every month, we get a monthly return of 200%.

If you keep that up for an entire year you would be at ~$531,441,000. That's a monstrous 531,441x gain!

200.jpg

I hope you can start to understand where my skepticism comes from. With the numbers being floated around here, any person on this forum who takes your system and uses it exactly as you describe it would be a literal millionaire in 7 months and a multi-millionaire with just another month or two. Heck, you would be a BILLIONAIRE in the early months of Year 2.

But perhaps there is something I am missing and I am seeing this the wrong way. Feel free to chime in and correct any errors I have made!
These numbers dont mean anything. Its all hypothesis. Trading is emotional just as much as it is strategical. Not sure why you are so obsessed with the numbers... just trade. See what you come up with yourself.

What is the purpose? Do you want him to prove his P/L to you? Have Xard prove his? Why not take everything with a grain of salt. Do your own trading and see what you come up with. He isn't trying to convince you nor prove anything to you. He's merely showing you the possibilities.
These users thanked the author keys898 for the post (total 2):
knglerxst, Narutopips

Re: XU-Hybrid Version 6

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:11 pm Hi guys,

Thank you for all the support, encouragement, suggestions, and ideas to improve the XU-Hybrid since I started it. Hopefully, I've managed to provide a system that will allow you to be successful and profitable in your trading adventure.

It's been an interesting, enlightening, and most importantly a FUN-filled journey.

So it is with great pleasure and joy that I present the final version of the XU-Hybrid system, version 6.

As per usual, copy the whole XU-Hybrid 6 folder to the indicators folder. The ATS is as per the instructions in the folder.

Wishing you all great success with the XU-Hybrid system or whatever variation you decide to put together. Pay it forward and all the success you desire will be yours.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

XU-Hybrid Version 6:
XU-Hybrid v6.zip

Version 6 #1.png

The dynamic zone .dll that is missing from the download.
dynamiczone.dll
I see some of these none constructive critics, I just want to come out and thank you for sharing your system Beatle it has really helped me improve in my trading. I don't know about every trader but where I come from trading is a impossible pipe dream that is not achievable and has never made anyone successful so traders like Beatle & Xard are helping us prove the nay sayers wrong. I am also thankful For the mere fact that our contributors share tools that help us to be accurate most of the time when it comes to trading. Bare in mind he would have kept the system in the closet for himself in the name of whatsoever gracious reason he chose to share it. I Feel Lucky!!
These users thanked the author Quinton2001 for the post:
DaveTrader