Re: Mentorship and Signals

builderall wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:53 pm It didn't work for me, tried to install many times
D:\MT4S\MetaTrader 4 EXNESS\MQL4\Indicators\TDT Reich System
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Havent posted here in awhile as I am busy mentoring and converting this System over to Tradingview with an amazing Coder TDT has Teamed up with.

We now have a free telegram chatroom where everyone is sharing both their wins and losses.

If you are interested you are more than welcome to join.
I am there to answer any questions you may have

Telegram channel can be found here: t.me/TDThinkDifferent
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
satyafx, Chickenspicy
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Just saw this post and I want to give a review about Pumba, even I didn't tried his paid services.
He used to have a free telegram group where I was part too, he shared a lot of things and tried the best to help us in our trading. From trading systems to psychology where he shared very good insights from his trading experience.
This guy is really a professional and have an amazing patience to explain things clear for everyone. I have no doubt that his paid service is one class above.

Wish you the best!
These users thanked the author AlexSC59 for the post:
Chickenspicy

AlexSC59 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:09 pm Just saw this post and I want to give a review about Pumba, even I didn't tried his paid services.
He used to have a free telegram group where I was part too, he shared a lot of things and tried the best to help us in our trading. From trading systems to psychology where he shared very good insights from his trading experience.
This guy is really a professional and have an amazing patience to explain things clear for everyone. I have no doubt that his paid service is one class above.

Wish you the best!
Thank you Alex for the kind words!

I closed our group as I needed a break from trading nonstop for Years and came back with new ideas and improvements.
I also realised that People will listen more at what I have to say, if they need to pay for that service, so I chose to add a price on my Mentoring.

for the other People.. I have had a telgram group of a few People and there I was mentoring for free for almost 2Years-ish!
AlexSC59, Chickenspicy
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Hey guys.

Haven't been writing much here lately. Too many things to do!!

We are currently Developing the Reich System over to Tradingview!

And my Mentoring also includes now my own Telegram Trading Journal!

There are many things available also on my free Telegram chat! You should check it out if you have the time!

https://t.me/TDThinkDifferent
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

Tradingview Reich System Black Friday Offer!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BlackFriday and new release offer for our TDT Reich System on Tradingview!!

This Offer is Available for 1 Week only (till 27.11.2022)

Lifetime Access to my Signal Service!
Lifetime Access to all Mentoring Videos and Private Telegram Community
Lifetime Access to all future Updates and new Indicator releases

Lifetime Access for only 500€!

500€ to potentially change your life.

Please Visit here for the Offer:

https://t.me/TDTSubscribtion_bot

At TDT we are giving the Traders a once in a livetime opportunity to be not only coached in
Price Action and the Mental aspect of Trading, but we are giving them a chance to trade with
the most accurate System you can find in the Tradingworld.

Our Trading approach is very systematic, leaving no place for hesitation or lack of
confidence.

Our System gives you a different perspective on the Market. A whole new view.

You will know when to Enter, when not to take a Trade and when to Exit a Trade.
The System is so flexible that it can be Traded on every timeframe. Whether you want to
Swing Trade and hold your Trades for Weeks and Months or you scalp and exit your trades
just in a few Minutes.

Our System gives you everything you need to be profitable and much more.