Re: G channel

Jackson Doh wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:24 pm Attached are some experimental G Channel histos. I have made separate ones for Price cross and slope change but thinking about it maybe I should have combined these into one. The 3rd one is an attempt at a channel squeeze. I've not added alerts, arrows or mtf but left the source code if anyone wants to try.
Wow! So many great coders now at Forex-Station. Well done Jackson :clap:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Jackson Doh, Jimmy, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Jimmy wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:38 pm Whoa! These are top notch, I never knew you had some coding experience? Blew me out of the water bro 🙏

Kvak, Mrtools & Josi will love these.
Thanks Jimmy.

I purchased the Jim Dandy course a few months ago and have been learning to code since then. I've still got a way to go. I've coded a fair few other indicators, some of which I'll post in the coming days. Cheers.
These users thanked the author Jackson Doh for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, Jimmy, dmnik, Banzai

mrtools wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:07 am Added the candles and shadow line.

Respected mrtools Sir,

Please Note :
Please See this issue in : ! G - Channel (mtf + alerts + arrows + candles + btn)

1) When the button is pressed OFF : the down arrows still appear on chart : attached Pic *
2) If We Turn Off by Pressing button off & then change the Time Frame : then the Indicator appears again on chart *

Thanks for your Time, efforts, support, help.
Thanks for your Generosity, Kindness.
Thanks a Lot
Attachments

thomdel wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:21 pm Respected mrtools Sir,

Please Note :
Please See this issue in : ! G - Channel (mtf + alerts + arrows + candles + btn)

1) When the button is pressed OFF : the down arrows still appear on chart : attached Pic *
2) If We Turn Off by Pressing button off & then change the Time Frame : then the Indicator appears again on chart *

Thanks a Lot
Thanks, great catch, working on it. Looks like the outer channels are not staying off, when pressed.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
thomdel, Jedidiah

Moving AveragesRe: G channel

thomdel wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:21 pm Respected mrtools Sir,

Please Note :

Thanks a Lot
G Channel Updated Version with code optimization

Looks like it should be fixed in this version.

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:02 am Looks like it should be fixed in this version.

Respected Sir,

Earlier points are resolved but Please Note:
If we apply this Indicator on a Chart and then Turn Off this Indicator by pressing button as Off and save it as Template.
Then If we Load the Template, the Chart loads with this Indicator as ON automatically.

Tried on various symbols / charts.

This is not seen previous Button Indicator by you and kvak Sir.
( for example in : Xu ma, supertrend, * other button Indis. )

This happens only with this Indicator.

Thanks for your Efforts, Generosity, Time.
Thanks a Lot.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
Jedidiah

Jackson Doh wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:24 pm Attached some experimental G Channel histos. I have made separate ones for Price cross and slope change but thinking about it maybe I should have combined these into one. The 3rd one is an attempt at a channel squeeze. I've not added alerts, arrows or mtf but left the source code if anyone wants to try.
;) :roll: :yawn:
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Jackson Doh, Jedidiah
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

thomdel wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:42 am Respected Sir,

Earlier points are resolved but Please Note:
If we apply this Indicator on a Chart and then Turn Off this Indicator by pressing button as Off and save it as Template.
Then If we Load the Template, the Chart loads with this Indicator as ON automatically.

Tried on various symbols / charts.

This is not seen previous Button Indicator by you and kvak Sir.
( for example in : Xu ma, supertrend, * other button Indis. )

This happens only with this Indicator.

Thanks for your Efforts, Generosity, Time.
Thanks a Lot.
Just tried it first using arrows only made a template with the button off and applied it to another chart and the indicator stayed off for me, tried it also with everything on and it stayed off then too.