Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

I blew my funded account trying to use XARD system. Every time I opened a position the price went against me (Litterly), I followed how xard explained starting from square and then buying/selling on dots on the channel but then I see people only using Dots (without square) I followed the rules but as soon as I open position the dot repaints and I'm left holding the loss. I've tried many mixtures of Xard system including (V13 + V39) that few claimed to be "Money machine" but still I'm currently in loss.

Obviously its me who is doing something wrong but I don't know what. Its really frustrating...

FAIZANXG wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:08 pm I blew my funded account trying to use XARD system. Every time I opened a position the price went against me (Litterly), I followed how xard explained starting from square and then buying/selling on dots on the channel but then I see people only using Dots (without square) I followed the rules but as soon as I open position the dot repaints and I'm left holding the loss. I've tried many mixtures of Xard system including (V13 + V39) that few claimed to be "Money machine" but still I'm currently in loss.

Obviously its me who is doing something wrong but I don't know what. Its really frustrating...
Might help if you post some screen shots.
nil desperandum

marwilli wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:54 pm why you are using this two versions?
where is the advantage? difference?

use v13 and you have all
1: XU-13 candle and background will be redrawn, and the trend of K line changes with the background
2: XU-39 changes the K-line color by the crossing point of the mean line
3: XU-44 changes the background color at the crossing point of the mean line

In addition, the color of XU-39 K line has changed, so less position can be taken, and the extreme breakthrough of the highest and lowest background color will change. Then, on the way, XU-13 synchronizes the M30 background with M5 and there is little chance of crossing and background change, so many opportunities will be lost. Oh, to Mr. XARD, many will be short when the opening price is above
Attachments
These users thanked the author fibo7818 for the post:
dansmol