Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:19 am Good idea let's wait for replies. My humble opinion: because we were are at alltime lows on gu it is dangerous
Weekly:
bias is strongly down but
1. price was rejected at S1of monthly pivot
2. price moved above & closed above monthly pivot
3 around 1.0830 buyers return
4. I think there will be a retest of this area (before price may try to reverse)
But all this is neither here nor there the moment high impact news occur (as may happen any minute these days).
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
Meyney

josi wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:34 pm Weekly:
bias is strongly down but
1. price was rejected at S1of monthly pivot
2. price moved above & closed above monthly pivot
3 around 1.0830 buyers return
4. I think there will be a retest of this area (before price may try to reverse)
But all this is neither here nor there the moment high impact news occur (as may happen any minute these days).
Thank you for your observations josi, it's something to look out for and keep in mind.
These users thanked the author Jon for the post:
josi

erynade wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:16 pm Thank you GURU

thankyou.png

btw i still need other indi to combine base on your concept

Capture.PNG

profit regards
erynade
Not sure if you need other indi's it seems you have enough info on your charts like the trendlines. You can delete the subwindows (it will confirm your PA analysis but it is too late=lagging and will distract). I highlighted the impulses in black on your chart if you combine it with your setup there you have your missing indi. Perhaps this last missing indi is your brain/experience spotting these moves.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
erynade

erynade wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:16 pm Thank you GURU

thankyou.png

btw i still need other indi to combine base on your concept

Capture.PNG

profit regards
erynade
Huh!...No offense, but I suggest you hit the delete button. The blue lines (Trendlines) are more than sufficient to trade this chart. With so many lines waiting that one confirms the other, one can't see the price action anymore. But of course it is solely up to you.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
erynade

Meyney wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:15 am Not sure if you need other indi's it seems you have enough info on your charts like the trendlines. You can delete the subwindows (it will confirm your PA analysis but it is too late=lagging and will distract). I highlighted the impulses in black on your chart if you combine it with your setup there you have your missing indi. Perhaps this last missing indi is your brain/experience spotting these moves.
Thankyou GURU ...
Profit Regards
Erynade
These users thanked the author erynade for the post:
Meyney
Not too Fast, Not too Slow, "Safe and Profit"

Jon wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:22 pm I was looking at GBPUSD, M5 at the time. It was a very late move. Some experienced traders may have got in on the retest after that initial move

I take it back

Maybe not such a good move after all

2022-10-12 05_14_59-GBPUSD,M5.png
Some traders will take a shot long at the 50% retrace of this huge up candle,sometimes it will work. But concept here is: impulse is many pips in short time, retrace will take longer, like ABC in Elliott Wave theory. Anyway zoomed out this impulse started the move up so well spotted.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
maroka