QuestionRe: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

I am attaching this special, single line version didi index indicator which I like to use as a trend filter. Compared with other didi index indicators on same settings, this one reacts the best to priceaction, but after running a couple of these under my chart I noticed it starts lagging after a while...
Could someone please add a button and a history limit option to it?
A button (...and an AHTF) would also be nice to have, but the history limit would be the most important, so that it can be used normally on a longer run.
These users thanked the author 4NDR45 for the post:
Chickenspicy

Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

4NDR45 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:10 pm I am attaching this special, single line version didi index indicator which I like to use as a trend filter. Compared with other didi index indicators on same settings, this one reacts the best to priceaction, but after running a couple of these under my chart I noticed it starts lagging after a while...
Could someone please add a button and a history limit option to it?
A button (...and an AHTF) would also be nice to have, but the history limit would be the most important, so that it can be used normally on a longer run.
Added on/off button, limited bars, and tried lightening the code somewhat.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, SijjiN, Krunal Gajjar, 4NDR45

DownloadRe: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

mrtools wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:37 am Added on/off button, limited bars, and tried lightening the code somewhat.

BAAAM! XD

I see you tweaked it to the max. like added AHTF, unique IDs to the arrows (which are actually lines in this case, but it is ok) and IDs to buttons...
Now this one can really catch those curves well...
Thanx MrTools!
P.S.
I forgot to mention in the first post that I suspect that the MT4 lag was caused by the actual vertical lines when I was running it for a couple of days in a row, because I have put 4 of the indicators, all with the vertical lines switched ON.
Is it possible to put those vertical lines under the spell of bar history limit as well?
Because currently the limit does not affect the lines.
A fourth and a fifth higher timeframe possibility would be also desirable to have.
Attachments