Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:20 am TDI Red Green with Color Filled Bands + Outer Bands for breakouts

On this version you can choose either between the bands coloring (market base line coloring) or outer bands cross coloring. Remember you need a different objects Id for every instance of the indicator on your chart.
Mrtools, does TDI Red Green with Color Filled Bands + Outer Bands for breakouts repaint:D?

4example wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:46 am mrtools,
is it possible to ad to TDI a filter for alerts based on MA crossover? For example;
if EMA 100 <EMA 200 (please add selection of MA as parameters to play with this)
and TDI signal crossed DOWN
then SELL(red) signal will be printed and sent as push notification
Thank you kindly
Yeah, would say it is possible, but why not use a ma crossover indicator?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:56 am Yeah, would say it is possible, but why not use a ma crossover indicator?
If MA crossover servers as filter, we would not have to check the chart for confirmation. I have observed that if you count waves, than in downtrend a sell notification from TDI comes as a sign of a possible continuation. A buy from TDI means trend retracement if count is correct.
So what I am asking is not to add a TDI notification as soon as the MA has crossed, but a notification for every sell signal in an downtrend established by MA, regardless of when the crossover happened. Thank you
These users thanked the author 4example for the post:
Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:18 pm Working on it, added all the prices,averages,7 different rsi methods and made it more user friendly.
Greetings Mr.Tools.

I am finishing up the last few things before i update the intraday swinging strategy thread, but I came across this On Chart tdi averages indicator, and one thing that imho is really really missing is the decimal point input for price and signal line. It was a few years ago that you updated the on chart with the averages, please could you add the decimal inputs to this indi.

I been tweaking and tweaking the tdi and the dz tdi. you will not be disapointed with the update.

Please add decimal inputs plzplz xD.

Also, something that came to my mind now is the question how does/would DZ look on chart ? is it possible, doable ? Have you ever done it ?

As always, keep on rocking, and kind regards

-simon
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

honje19960321 wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:01 pm Dear Mr Tools, u know i am loyal TDI fan.
Please help me upgrade this version if you have time.

Modification requirements:
color changing rsi line

1. rsi line is above the signal line, and the rsi line is blue

2. rsi line is below the signal line, and the rsi line is pink

Grateful
TDI with Color Changing RSI Line & Color Filled outer bands break

Try, sorry for the delay, for some reason got it in my head you wanted something different, hopefully this one will work.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
Jedidiah, Jimmy, BeatlemaniaSA, Mickey Abi, DaveTrader, kvak, Krunal Gajjar, RodrigoRT7, Milad8732, SijjiN

BernieL wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:54 pm mrTools,
by applying this TDI indicator it says:
You are trying to use renamed indicator.

Any idea ?
Are you using Firefox? Be sure the filename is exactly the same as it is (as posted by Mrtools). See here: Firefox re-naming downloaded filenames.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
thomdel, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:53 pm TDI with Color Changing RSI Line & Color Filled outer bands break

Try, sorry for the delay, for some reason got it in my head you wanted something different, hopefully this one will work.
This is a great update, thank you again. .
Dear Mr Tools
Currently the settings of Volatility band lines width and rsi line width are linked together.
I'd like their settings to be distinguishable if it's convenient for u.
Because I need to set them to different lines width
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
commodus, vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.