Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

cptwillwilliams wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:00 am Is it just me....or does the SPX500 and DXY move almost opposite!?!?
Stocks and Indices are selling off, meaning money is getting taken out.

The money needs to be transferred to somewhere else. To a Market starts relatively safe.

Which are safe havens, gold, dollar, yen and so on.

So now you can imagine why you see what you see.

Sometimes it goes heavier into the Yen.. sometimes Gold.. sometimes Dollar.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 6):
Chickenspicy, BeatlemaniaSA, cptwillwilliams, oskar656, dansmol, Skyold
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

josi wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:32 am What can I say? This is Beatlemania's setup - the only thing I changed (that I am aware of): colouring of the candles.
Beatlemania probably mostly uses HA (therefore gave the candles a very weak colouring).
I like to know what is happening (as candles contain a lot of information); therefore: red for down; gray for up: that was it.
Simple and clean :) Nice Josi.

I do use the HA mainly. I prefer not to see the different colours of the candles. Personally, I find the colours distracting, but that's just me :D

The beauty, though, of the XU-Hybrid system is that you can play around with it to your heart's content and change the colours the way you want them!
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
dansmol, josi, viklam, RodrigoRT7
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Johnwick wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:19 am hello. is there a step-by-step guide on how you attached these indicators to look like this? thank you very much.
Hi Johnwick,

All the indicators in the sub-window can be switched ON/OFF. You can then combine them to see which you prefer to have together when you trade.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Johnwick, Chickenspicy, dansmol

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:37 am Hi xpf2003,

The ONLY component of XU-Hybrid 5 that "repaints" is the semaphore which is based on the zig-zag. That is how it works as highs and lows are made as the market fluctuates up and down during the day. It is the roadmap for the system. DO NOT use it as a signal!

All the other parts of the system are NRP :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Hi BeatlemaniaSA,

In above picture bottom indicator window is different then tpl provided, is it something you using personally or I am missing something in my tpl ? Thanks

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:37 am Hi xpf2003,

The ONLY component of XU-Hybrid 5 that "repaints" is the semaphore which is based on the zig-zag. That is how it works as highs and lows are made as the market fluctuates up and down during the day. It is the roadmap for the system. DO NOT use it as a signal!

All the other parts of the system are NRP :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Hello, the buy signal seems to be amazing. Great job and thanks.
RSIoma is m5/m15/H1 ?
Have a good night.

Mickey Abi wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:59 pm what are the settings of the other added rsioma .. ?
1) Right-click on your screen.
2) Select the Indicators list
3) Select the indicator you want to change and then click EDIT
4) Voila! You can now see the indicator's settings and change anything and everything to your heart's content ;)

We learn best by DOING and NOT simply asking for things!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Mickey Abi, Woodyz, StuartWong

Gotcha .. .. :)
BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:27 pm 1) Right-click on your screen.
2) Select the Indicators list
3) Select the indicator you want to change and then click EDIT
4) Voila! You can now see the indicator's settings and change anything and everything to your heart's content ;)

We learn best by DOING and NOT simply asking for things!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

DownloadRe: XU-Hybrid Trading System

Hey man.
Great work thank you.
What I like more is XU-TMA. I know the problem of TMA is that it repaint (this TMA not so much!!).
I have set the Channel ribon to 112 and Lwma channel to 56 to avoid the repaint.
I post GY H1 in the down trend never has repaints also if you see many big spike. I think that with this set is more stable.
However any comment or advice is wellcom.
bye
These users thanked the author 19monza64 for the post (total 4):
BeatlemaniaSA, knglerxst, Jedidiah, Mickey Abi