Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

LikeHuge Thank you to the community

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to this community. By far this is the most active and has some of the most generous and kind people. At one point I was just buying indicators haphazardly. After a deep browse of this forum I've found all that I've needed to find and then some. You cant go wrong being here and everyone is so accommodating to point you in the right direction if you have questions. I'm pretty quiet but I appreciate all the ones that code and the ones who have graciously shared their systems.

Thanks guys. :clap:
These users thanked the author keys898 for the post (total 10):
Quinton2001, Jimmy, BeatlemaniaSA, s4jikian, HeavLeighGill, Banzai, Jedidiah, kvak, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7

Moving AveragesRe: Huge Thank you to the community

keys898 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:07 am I just wanted to say THANK YOU to this community.
Thank you for taking the time to post this mate. It makes our work here even more worthwhile when special posts like this are made.

And we're over the moon to hear you've found lots of good codes here.

God bless you, we wish you lots of trading success in the future bro :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 6):
bmwaddicted, keys898, BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Huge Thank you to the community

Jimmy wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:31 am Thank you for taking the time to post this mate. It makes our work here even more worthwhile when special posts like this are made.

And we're over the moon to hear you've found lots of good codes here.

God bless you, we wish you lots of trading success in the future bro :)
Of course! You guys help way too many to count.

Thanks Jimmy!
These users thanked the author keys898 for the post (total 2):
Quinton2001, Chickenspicy

HeavLeighGill wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:21 am I'm loving this site as well. I've found it's unique from other forex forums considering there is a lot of useful info about indicators here and I don't feel like I'm just reading the same posts over and over again like I've felt on other sites.
Brother, you said it well. I agree.
So I like to stay at the forex-station all day.
This is like my school.
You will find yourself growing and improving every day
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, BeatlemaniaSA, HeavLeighGill, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:24 pm Brother, you said it well. I agree.
So I like to stay at the forex-station all day.
This is like my school.
You will find yourself growing and improving every day
Glad to see so many active traders here! I'm definitely going to make it more of a priority to spend more time on the site and to start contributing myself in the near future. I have a lot of side projects but don't want to miss out on anything here!
These users thanked the author HeavLeighGill for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy