Re: Coding Help

@mrtools if you can read this will be amazing ! thanks

Hello, i would like to request an EA for a strategy , I need someone that is able to do it. I think is a good one!

MACD RSI EMA fast slow

This strategy works best on the 1 min or 5 min TF but also works well on the 15 min. Haven't done any testing in higher TF's as im only interested in scalping.

1)I would like a filter on sessions as well as days. Often trading during say only the EU times and not trading during weekends yields better results. This is because weekeds and eg. the Asia Sessions are alot less volatile.

Rules: Long or Short trades are determined with a crossing of the fast MA over the slow MA for Long and the opposite for Short.
Trades should only happen close to the crossovers.
An option to select from various different MA's and of course lenghts. I often find that using HEMA as the fast MA and DEMA as the slow give more trades while also maintaining a high winrate.

Then for Long we use the MACD indicator where we look for high peaks in negative values for Long and vice versa for Shorts. These should be significantly higher than other peaks (or if you will lower peaks for a Long).
The key is to detect high peaks on the histogram, which we will try to achieve by checking if the last 2 values were higher than X bars back. If you want to make it even more specific, then you can turn on a additional checkbox which compares the current value to the average value of X bars back, and if it is greater than, say, 72% the value of the average then it's ok to enter the trade.

The RSI filter, sets the maximum RSI threshold for a long position and the minimum for a short. By default and what i reccomend is that the EA enter Longs when RSI is above 50 and shorts when RSI are below 50.
-You can set confirmation of the trade direction with RSI , i.e. for Long the RSI must rise a specified number of bars back, vice versa for Short.

Enabling the pullback filter is great to avoid Longing tops and Shorting bottoms.

I really want to someone to be able to incorporate RSI divergencies, but i don't know if will be too much. I appreciate if someone can make the EA with just the first part without divergences for now.
Also a way to set tp and sl by pips and a fixed lot for certain pairs.

Thanks for whoever will help to create this beauty!
These users thanked the author Kizuma for the post:
Chickenspicy

Kizuma wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:58 am @mrtools if you can read this will be amazing ! thanks

m8, please spend some time contributing first and then it may come about
maybe write a thread and show pictures of your idea how it works manually
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Hi, everyone. I use a zone indicator which extends the default rectangle on Mt4 to the far right edge of the chart. But it is useful only for drawing one zone at a level. When I try to place another rectangle within the first one, it simply leave the area blank.... Can anyone code or suggest a zone indicator which could help place one zone within another with slightly different shade so that both zones are identifiable.... I saw something on trading view, I am sharing that as well to give a better idea if I could not explain it properly... Any help will be much appreciated..
Attachments