Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:54 pm dear traders & mr tools
this combination seems good signal .
Trend envelop indicator is the lines and arrows are fractal breakout

if the arrow and line start point comes on same bar ... is the rule.
any expert corder can help to filter arrow will be added advantage. share some one can help this filter
Maybe someone will find this model useful.
Not 100 % same as you requested, don't know how to combined signal when comes on same bar.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 10):
太虚一毫, talaate, Jedidiah, thomdel, Milad8732, josi, Rabi, Chickenspicy, 2banglak1993, SijjiN

mrtools wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:26 am Changed out to heiken ashi bars, there seems to be a problem with upper band touches, so won't add mtf until that is figured out.
Understood.
Thanks again Mr. Tool for making the HenKin Ashi version
Hopefully these 2 squeeze indicators (candle version) also add to the MTF.
By the way hope Bollinger band bars 2 Bands + touches-1 also add (lb) to limit the number of bars
Grateful
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

RplusT wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:33 pm Well...it's raining outside....so I'm playing with Indies
I made a slight change to the one showing on the chart by overlaying MLaden's future macd 2. And I can see also what's going on "behind the scene".
Together with the AC+Stoch it actually gives, by the look of it, very accurate signals and keeps you in the trade too. I said "by the look of it" as I haven't used it in trading yet.
What do you guys think?

Hi RplusT,

Could you please post your version of FX Forecaster indicator. I'm using chickensword version but it won't let me change the thickness of the histograms.

Thanks.
These users thanked the author traderokey for the post:
Chickenspicy

WHO CAN RUN THIS EA?

It's called PERFECT SCORE V4.78 and in the video I'm sharing it seems to work wonderfully well. It is one of the most coveted EAs today, but for some reason I can't get it to work as well as in the video.

I found some information on a web page that might be useful and converted it to a PDF document.

I also found a preset for the robot.

If anyone can get it to work in a useful way please share it. Thank you..

These users thanked the author pin12 for the post (total 2):
2banglak1993, varon