Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

TEAMTRADER wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:02 am I cannot get these alerts to operate properly - the pop up is supposed to indicate when all four timeframes are aligned. However, the pop up refreshes every few seconds.
If there is a similar alert with only three timeframes that is available that would help as it is for share charts in highter timeframe charts.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
Try now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
TEAMTRADER, moey_dw, 太虚一毫

kvak wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:58 am Posted histo version here....viewtopic.php?p=1295482386#p1295482386
When teachers have free time, they can add alerts to these two metrics of excellence: :thumbup:

1. Give an alert when the candle crosses the channel. (When the candle crosses the upper channel upwards, go long; when the candle crosses the lower channel downwards, go short)

2. Alternatively, give an alert when the channel centerline (SpringGreen, Crimson, Gray) changes color.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, kvak

Hercs78 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:21 am Dear MrTools,
Could you please change the alert function on this indicator so that we can have an alert for LONG and SHORT individually as it only has one alert presently?
Thanking you most sincerely and wishing you continued success.
Hercs.

#DTosc 2.06 + Bells&Whistles nmc.mq4
Have done alerts for both long and short individually but forgot how I did them, do you have any example codes?

mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:57 am Have done alerts for both long and short individually but forgot how I did them, do you have any example codes?
Good morning, MrTools.
Not sure what you're asking from me? I have numerous other indicators with the function of alerts on individual LONG / SHORT signals, but for DTosc. ofcourse.
Please enlighten me.
Thanks for replying,
Hercs.