Reflex Zero Lag Indicator for MT4 & MT5.png

Reflex.mq4

Reflex.mq5

Trendflex Indicator for MT4 & MT5.png

TrendFlex cross.mq4

TrendFlex.mq5

TrendFlex x 2.mq4

TrendFlex x 2.mq5
IT is a good curve fitting indicator.You have to be very careful with it though.Because it fits well in to certain sinusoidal patterns but it miserably fails after the patterns disappear like spring butterflies.

QuestionRe: Reflex: Zero Lag Indicator

Greetings MrTools,
If you have some time please code for me a Reflex Histogram Indicator. where when one buffer is displaying values the other is empty and vice versa, so that no two buffers are displaying values at the same time. I saw one one reflex histogram indicator on page two, but the zero buffer is always displaying values at all times.

To explain further... when the histo turns green buffer 0 is displaying values and buffer 1 is empty.

and when it turns red, buffer 0 is empty and buffer 1 is displaying values.

Is this something that is doable?

This is the Reflex version....
viewtopic.php?t=8473745#:~:text=useful% ... Downloaded

Re: Reflex: Zero Lag Indicator

Will44 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:18 am Greetings MrTools,
If you have some time please code for me a Reflex Histogram Indicator. where when one buffer is displaying values the other is empty and vice versa, so that no two buffers are displaying values at the same time. I saw one one reflex histogram indicator on page two, but the zero buffer is always displaying values at all times.

To explain further... when the histo turns green buffer 0 is displaying values and buffer 1 is empty.

and when it turns red, buffer 0 is empty and buffer 1 is displaying values.

Is this something that is doable?

This is the Reflex version....
viewtopic.php?t=8473745#:~:text=useful% ... Downloaded
Like this?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Will44, RodrigoRT7, talaate, pipsquirrel