Re: T3 Haos Visual 2019 Update

mrtools wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:43 am Think it was a manual trade, you can go to account history in your terminal, have a chart open on the pair you traded on, and on account history click and drag the closed trade pair onto your open chart and it will automatically draw those arrows.
oh, i never know that, because i have use another indicator from another thread it always make mark like that after close the trades so i think maybe there are standalone indicator for that...
Thank you
Attachments

Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

Eka wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:03 pm Dear mrtools,would you add the the text off the Trend to this tools and make it Multi Symbol
Thank you
Something like this?

ps) just noticed the one you posted I don't have the source anymore, hopefully the one I posted will work for you.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Mickey Abi

Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:24 am Something like this?

ps) just noticed the one you posted I don't have the source anymore, hopefully the one I posted will work for you.
Unfortunately not, the one i'm posted use the T3 for both averages and have the alerts for both fast and slow wpr enter/exit the obos zone, alerts on histogram and i don't need the divergence. Really Sad you lost the source code because it can be useful to the Multi symbol tools.