Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:35 pm Please add buttons for extreme_spike_mtf, 4 Level ZZ Semaform mtf alerts.

Infinite merit!

(Like Elliot oscillator - waves averages, these two MTF indicators are used to "estimate" tops and bottoms, not bad.)
Added button....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, iPar, Ricstar_8

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:55 pm Teacher please add ADXVMA to Elliot oscillator - waves 1.03 (mtf) BT. :thumbup:

Infinite merit!
I added averages to the list what I know, including ADXVMA...and update prices....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
太虚一毫, talaate, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, iPar, Krunal Gajjar

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:44 am Mr. mrtools /kvak Hello!

From the source code, Elliot oscillator - waves indicator, (pictured) Blue bar, Yellow bar, is it redrawing? :thumbup:
If it redraws, is there a way to fix it so that it doesn't redraw?
Yeah it recalculates, looks like Mladen made a mt5 version that doesn't have the recalculating yellow section and zig zag, posting it here for now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, talaate, alexm

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:03 am Hello, Kvak...
What indi is shown in your picture in the main chart window and have a 4trend button?
Hello, this is my attempt remake....Original file from Mladen here viewtopic.php?p=1295351448#p1295351448
Plot price of high,low, open, close as candles and is smoothed by few averages....
Autocandles, MTF and button...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
Naughty 77, 太虚一毫, ImpLaNT, josi, Milad8732, thomdel, iPar, 4NDR45