Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Dear mrtools
Is it possible to add the indicators line colores and line width to the input setting, and if possible to add alerts when all indicator lines have the same color and price closes either above or below all lines (which have the same color)
Thanks
These users thanked the author talaate for the post (total 3):
Bbq Ribs, Jedidiah, pipsquirrel

Hello,
I'm looking for a very simple indicator that will allow me to place any type of MA I want from any TF onto a chart, with the ability to choose the color of each MA.

I have 4 MAs that I love using. I use them on every timeframe, but I don't like going back and forth between every timeframe. I would much rather stay on the M1 or M5 and see all 4 MAs from each and every timeframe on the chart. If I switch to another timeframe I can still see all of them (though it would be harder to see an M1 MA on an H4 chart, that's still fine.

I use these MAs for entries and exits and other things as well. Being able to place them all in one box sounds better to me. I would like to test it before using it.

Please let me know if such a thing exists. If not, do you think you can build one?

Thanks!

schenkthetank42 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:11 am Hello,
I'm looking for a very simple indicator that will allow me to place any type of MA I want from any TF onto a chart, with the ability to choose the color of each MA.

I have 4 MAs that I love using. I use them on every timeframe, but I don't like going back and forth between every timeframe. I would much rather stay on the M1 or M5 and see all 4 MAs from each and every timeframe on the chart. If I switch to another timeframe I can still see all of them (though it would be harder to see an M1 MA on an H4 chart, that's still fine.

I use these MAs for entries and exits and other things as well. Being able to place them all in one box sounds better to me. I would like to test it before using it.

Please let me know if such a thing exists. If not, do you think you can build one?

Thanks!

Hi,

These are the averages Indi with mtf, arrows, alerts.

Thanks.

maroka wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:59 pm Could you please add MTF and push alerts?
Added mtf and the ability to change the color and line width with external parameters, not sure about arrows and alerts because running out of room in the iCustom call for mtf (only allowed 63 characters) and am right at 60 now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Chickenspicy, Bbq Ribs, talaate, Jedidiah, pipsquirrel, 太虚一毫

thomdel wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:21 am Hi,

These are the averages Indi with mtf, arrows, alerts.

Thanks.
Hello,
These are really neat, but not exactly what I am looking for. I am looking for the ability to just place an H4 200EMA and H4 6SMMA and M5 20SMA, and so many more onto an M1 chart.

The settings for these make it hard to ensure that you can properly have proper color codes per TF. However, I do like how I can toggle the MTF MAs to turn on and off. This would be seriously helpful.

Thanks!