Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:38 am very good! :thumbup:

Looking forward to adding show lines, show candies, show Arrows options, adding alerts, lb, buttons, etc.

Infinite merit!
Buttoned version
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah, camisa, RodrigoRT7, pipsquirrel

kvak wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:32 am Buttoned version

kvak wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:33 am Average version.

I have been testing and comparing since the teacher posted and I think these two eBT indicators are particularly excellent, Kaufman price filtered (candles) seems to be better!

(Kaufman performs better than other averaging methods, which I think is rare.)

Looking forward to the teacher making Kaufman price filtered into Histo BT version.

Infinite merit!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 4):
kvak, Jedidiah, Jimmy, BeatlemaniaSA

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:03 am I have been testing and comparing since the teacher posted and I think these two eBT indicators are particularly excellent, Kaufman price filtered (candles) seems to be better!

(Kaufman performs better than other averaging methods, which I think is rare.)

Looking forward to the teacher making Kaufman price filtered into Histo BT version.

Infinite merit!
HI
In back testing arrows are changing position, is it recalculating or repainting ,is it possible to make non repainting?
These users thanked the author ummadirajani for the post:
太虚一毫

ummadirajani wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:13 am HI
In back testing arrows are changing position, is it recalculating or repainting ,is it possible to make non repainting?

This, you have to ask the coding teacher.

It seems to me that the arrows of all indicators wait until the alert dialog appears before the arrows are formed. The arrows you saw before the dialog didn't appear, don't count.

(For general excellent indicators, teachers provide alerts and arrows at the same time)
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
ummadirajani