Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:28 am Here is updated version with old name....

Respected kvak,

If Possible, If Time Permits & If you like this suggestion : Request you to Please
Change the file name of : XU ma HL simple 1.3 (alert)BT to Original file name : XU ma HL simple 1.3 BT

Reason : This will help all users - as all the earlier TPLs by BeatlemaniaSA has XU ma HL simple 1.3 BT.

Thanks for your Generosity, Time, efforts.
Thanks again & Again
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
Ricstar_8

thomdel wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:36 pm Respected kvak,

If Possible and if you can, Request you to Please keep the file name of the new file same as the Original file name i.e. : XU ma simple BT

Reason : This will help all of us as all the earlier TPL by seniors memebers contain this file name.

Thanks for your Generosity, Time, efforts.
Thanks again & Again
Within a short while, after various updated releases, people will be using different versions but wont know because they will all have the same name.

You are requesting a trend which is much like a trade in the wrong direction. I understand the convenience for older TPLs but its like we know the trade is in the wrong direction but at least we have a trade in, which might be profitable eventually.

Bad idea.

W35 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:15 am Within a short while, after various updated releases, people will be using different versions but wont know because they will all have the same name.

You are requesting a trend which is much like a trade in the wrong direction. I understand the convenience for older TPLs but its like we know the trade is in the wrong direction but at least we have a trade in, which might be profitable eventually.

Bad idea.
I absolutely agree....there is no point in renaming new versions for old ones ... once I complied, not now, because it's not good idea.
don't be lazy and make new tpl :)
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
W35, thomdel, Jimmy

ramon wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:27 am !!! TASSKlT_system_2.1.mq4!!! TASSKlT_system_2.1.mq4 Hello, could you put a button on this indicator, I had already requested it,🤷‍♂️, I would like to know if you did it, or if there is any difficulty.
,Thank you
Did it but if you use comments, it won't remove the comments until the indicator is removed. Also please you have been here over a year and don't even have 20 posts, would really like to have more participation from you. Will post it now but like I said we need more participation from you in the future.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
ramon, Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, BOLBAM

hello mrtrools, I am very grateful to you for the work you have done, read thanks to all the programmers of the Forex-Station platform,
Thanks to you I was able to make a set of indicators to do certain analyses, I also tried to introduce these indicators in a panel to leave the graph cleaner, that is why I have always asked these indicators to have a button, I will be sending you all the indicators and an image so they can see it and give their opinions
These users thanked the author ramon for the post:
BOLBAM

Sorry for not being so active on the Forex-Station platform but I hope you like what I've done, thanks to your work and technical support, I'm very grateful Sorry for not being so active on the Forex-Station platform but I hope you like what I've done, thanks to your work and technical support, I'm very grateful

hello mrtrools, I am very grateful to you for the work you have done, read thanks to all the programmers of the Forex-Station platform,
Thanks to you I was able to make a set of indicators to do certain analyses, I also tried to introduce these indicators in a panel to leave the graph cleaner, that is why I have always asked these indicators to have a button, I will be sending you all the indicators and an image so they can see it and give their opinions
These users thanked the author ramon for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, SijjiN

kvak wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:16 am Squeeze ma with button

Choosing indicators or building a personalized trading system is related to the trader's character defects (greed, hatred, ignorance, doubt, slowness). In my opinion, squeezed ma (alerts + arrows + candles + BT) is perfect! There are no upgradeable elements.

1. The teacher can beautify the appearance, such as adding shadow to the signal line.

2. Teachers can also make a squezed ma histo + RSI filter version. This + RSI filter version is useful for judging trend strength.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7