Re: Stochastic indicator(s)

mrtools wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:42 am No problem really not sure what is correct, I call them price labels and not sure if that is correct. Anyway added them but since the stoch and it's signal are so close the labels interfere with each other commented it out in the code.
Thank you @Mrtools this looks great :Shocked: , Can you please add stoc value label to just one line the main line that was what i initially requested and then i'll be out of your hair :lmao: .

Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

Lightningstorm7 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:07 am Thank you @Mrtools this looks great :Shocked: , Can you please add stoc value label to just one line the main line that was what i initially requested and then i'll be out of your hair :lmao: .
Try this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Lightningstorm7, 太虚一毫, Jimmy, talaate, Jedidiah

Jimmy wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:43 pm Take it easy on the listed requests mate you've just joined.

Urging you to read this before you post any more requests: Why was I banned from Forex-station? 🚷
I read the rules on the Link.

To the site moderators,
i am sorry i made too much request.
which i believe is my offence,
I am not a coder, neither am i even eligible to be called a trader.
i will ask whether i am eligible to request next time.
To everyone i have caused worries, I AM SORY
To every one that have helped me.

Once again thanks.

Regards

Rex
These users thanked the author rexey for the post (total 5):
vvFish, Thangarasu, BeatlemaniaSA, Reverent, Jedidiah
That which can Kill can also Save.How you use it makes the Difference.

mrtools wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:03 am Alerts and arrows added.

Looking forward to the teacher adding a button to ift stochastic mtf shadow.

(refer to ift stochastic mtf shadow 1_6, because it has price filtering and all averaging methods such as ADXVMA, PWMA, etc., with more functions)

The reference source code is as follows:

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:28 am Looking forward to the teacher adding a button to ift stochastic mtf shadow.

(refer to ift stochastic mtf shadow 1_6, because it has price filtering and all averaging methods such as ADXVMA, PWMA, etc., with more functions)

The reference source code is as follows:
Added all the prices and ma methods, on/off button, and optimized the code.

For the settings used in the Daily Download screenshot, please see here: IFT Stochastic settings file.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
Jimmy, Milad8732, kvak, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah, camisa, moey_dw, alexm, michaelB

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:28 am Personally, I use vertical_time_lines.mq4. The vertical lines of other indicators, on the contrary, interfere with watching the disk.

Expect the teacher to remove the vertical line in kase permission stochastic smoothed histo_mtf + alerts 2.02.
Try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, kvak, RodrigoRT7