Re: VQ - Volatility Quality Indicators MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:45 am Expect the teacher to add a button for Volatility quality Stridsman - averages (mtf + alerts + arrows), and color the signal lines (slopes) as Volatility quality Stridsman.mq5, ! donchian channel (sl) (mtf + btn) coloring.

Infinite merit!
Kinda had to start over with it and added the fill and button, how do you want the alerts?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Marktaylor58

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:07 am Try.
Dear mrtools,

May i ask the Volatility quality zeroline_dots (mtf+alert+arrows+sr) this indicator repaint?
Because when i test on 5 min chart, after saw the dots and SR line showed up, its already after five more candle sticks where the signal given.
The indicator is flashing after the price moved up almost touch resistance line. (DOTS AND SR LINE FLASHING)
Later when price move away from resistance line the dots and SR line showed up again.

Am i correct, it will repaint?

christina25 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:52 pm Dear mrtools,

May i ask the Volatility quality zeroline_dots (mtf+alert+arrows+sr) this indicator repaint?
Because when i test on 5 min chart, after saw the dots and SR line showed up, its already after five more candle sticks where the signal given.
The indicator is flashing after the price moved up almost touch resistance line. (DOTS AND SR LINE FLASHING)
Later when price move away from resistance line the dots and SR line showed up again.

Am i correct, it will repaint?
If I'm understanding you right what you are explaining sounds like repainting, but looking in the code it shouldn't be repainting, so to be honest not sure what is going on with it.

mrtools wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:53 am If I'm understanding you right what you are explaining sounds like repainting, but looking in the code it shouldn't be repainting, so to be honest not sure what is going on with it.
Dear mrtools
Can u check day 1 timeframe on 5 min chart? price smoothing is 2
and using exponential line test it out ?
i think u will see what i am saying, cause mostly i would like to use day 1 for the signal.
so i don't want it repaint, Thank you very much

christina25 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:27 pm Dear mrtools
Can u check day 1 timeframe on 5 min chart? price smoothing is 2
and using exponential line test it out ?
i think u will see what i am saying, cause mostly i would like to use day 1 for the signal.
so i don't want it repaint, Thank you very much
In mtf mode that is not repainting, Moey-dw explains it very well here MTF repainting
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫