Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:03 am
Ended up completely redoing it, added the averages, prices, different deviation types , and the rsi entering the band ( outer band zone exit).
I appreciate for your help. Thanks!

RVI Generic indicator for MT4

This is Mladen's Rvi generic updated for the new mt4.

Mladen's explanation::

I would just like to explain why "generic" in name : I did not use the "default" indicator that is provided by metatrader but am using a version that allows different period of values and signals smoothing. Smoothing used both for values and signal is the triangular moving average (the "regular" triangular moving average not the centered one, so there is no recalculation whatsoever) and is set by default to be the same as the built in indicator but also allows you to experiment with different smoothing lengths.
! rvi generic.ex4
(13.87 KiB) Downloaded 226 times
EURUSDH1.png

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:19 am
This is Mladen's Rvi generic updated for the new mt4.
Thank you for updating and posting it Mrtools! Going to load it up now :razz:
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
How to draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to easily find & draw major Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:03 am
Ended up completely redoing it, added the averages, prices, different deviation types , and the rsi entering the band ( outer band zone exit).
Dear mrtools
I think there some problem when the vertical line option is TTRUE, the indicator will be disappear
Please take alook
Thanks

mrtools wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:26 am
Thanks, you are right should be better in this version.
Thanks mrtools
I would appericate if you may, If possible, make the reenter vetical lines have different ID and Style and width and keep the same color,

talaate wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:37 am
Thanks mrtools
I would appericate if you may, If possible, make the reenter vetical lines have different ID and Style and width and keep the same color,
There are no reenter lines, the lines were originally made for entering the upper/lower zones.

1. Similar Topics

1. IFT RSI (Inverse Fisher Transform RSI)

17 Replies 4070 Views

by yisrael, Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:33 am in MT4 Indicators

17 Replies
    2. RSI indicator(s) - cTrader

7 Replies 5733 Views

by Tsar, Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:12 pm in cTrader Forum

7 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: alextschem, CommonCrawl [Bot], jackishere, Majestic-12 [Bot], Seznam [Bot], sylvester21, Yandex [Bot] and 76 guests