Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System - Update Coming...

Ordo_abChao wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 7:26 am not sure about the 1st, seems auto trend line +semafor
the 2nd, wadah attar semafor ma ribbon?
in my experience, volume base oscilator is best using to seek significant SnR/SnD.
the second is much interesting to apply if u add pivot daily classic/fibo, HiLo, Daily open and market hour overlap for the sake of quick scalping and avoiding fakeout.
cheers and welcome back!
You may go and add as many additional indicators as you desire to fill your charts and satisfy your trading strategy needs. I like simplicity ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
constbln, Jedidiah, PumbaPLS
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Moving AveragesRe: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System - Update Coming...

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 4:21 am Hi All,

To thank the users that have, are currently using or thinking about using the XU-Hybrid System I've decide to update and hopefully improve it a bit more. There are some completely new parts to the system. Of course there are some old parts as well ( i.e semaphores :D). I have also structured it so that you will be able to view and trade pure price action if you want to (definitely a great thing to learn) yet also trade with some of the awesome indicators provided so selflessly here on Forex-Station. Thanks and appreciation go out to @Jimmy, @mrtools, @kvak and @Banzai :problem: :clap:

I am currently testing it and once I am happy with it I will be releasing it shortly :)

Here are some preview screenshots...

on the same chart with the click of a few buttons and moving some sub-windows up and down ;) :thumbup:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Thank you Beatlemania for your wonderful work .. I really like your simple updates and look forward to them impatiently.
I feel that our ideas and approaches are similar .. I also find strength and profitability in simplicity.
Great work. Keep it up .. I support and respect you with all my heart <3

Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

icman wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 10:25 pm Hi Beatle.

First of all thank you so much for sharing this system with us.

One question: I see that the CCI is repainting. Is it supposed to do that? Or am I missing something?
(I am using the latest version)

Thank you! :)

Hey man,

The CCI will repaint/Recalculate until the higher timeframe candle has closed. I hope this makes sense.

XU-Hybrid Trading System v3

Hi All :),

Here is the latest version of the XU-Hybrid system :)

Take it for a test run (on demo always first!) and give me and the fellow members your constructive and informative feedback. It works best (as most systems do) on higher TF's D1, H4, H1.

I've removed the CCi and RSI ma indicators. No need for mtf settings as well. However, you can tweak the XU-Hybrid system to your liking and trading strategy.

Also remember to ONLY take trades in the direction of the trend. If you are more experienced and an active seasoned trader then consider taking counter trades (much riskier). Be safe in both your life and your trades because either could go AGAINST you without warning!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

XU-HYBRID V3 Layout:
Trade Rules:
Indicator List:

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System v3

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:26 am Hi All :),

Take it for a test run (on demo always first!) and give me and the fellow members your constructive and informative feedback. It works best (as most systems do) on higher TF's D1, H4, H1.

I've removed the CCi and RSI ma indicators. No need for mtf settings as well. However, you can tweak the XU-Hybrid system to your liking and trading strategy.

Also remember to ONLY take trades in the direction of the trend. If you are more experienced and an active seasoned trader then consider taking counter trades (much riskier). Be safe in both your life and your trades because either could go AGAINST you without warning!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

XU-HYBRID V3XU-Hybrid v3.zip

Layout:

Trade Rules:

Indicator List:
Thank you brother!

Is it suitable for swing trading?

Or can it be used for intra-day trading like 15 minutes?

Thank you always for your dedication.

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:26 am Hi All :),

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

XU-HYBRID V3XU-Hybrid v3.zip

Layout:

Trade Rules:

Indicator List:
Good morning, another beautiful day.
It's 4:37 Tokyo time and I just woke up. . .
See the new version system released by BeatlemaniaSA right away

The graph looks particularly refreshing
I like it

Kind regards
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, DaffyTaffy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

kimhyunmin wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:38 am Thank you brother!
Is it suitable for swing trading?
Or can it be used for intra-day trading like 15 minutes?
Thank you always for your dedication.
It can be used for both swing trading and intra-day trading. I trade mainly the H1 and H4 TF's :)

Please go ahead and test it using your trading strategy and principles. Then come back and give your feedback to all :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, kimhyunmin, DaffyTaffy

honje19960321 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:40 am Good morning, another beautiful day.
It's 4:37 Tokyo time and I just woke up. . .
See the new version system released by BeatlemaniaSA right away

The graph looks particularly refreshing
I like it
Good morning to you Honje19960321 :) :wave:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, kimhyunmin