Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

To all members and admin,

In times of darkness it's extremely hard to see the the light. Yet, when one finds oneself a member of a community that cares then the flicker will be there somewhere in the distance.

Thank you everyone for the support and condolences that were expressed. Trading is a a lonely endeavor but this amazing forex-station community has shown that even though we are alone we can be together :)

I am now back amongst friends <3

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

---------------------------------------------------

Now, with regard to the XU-Hybrid system. I see that traders have moved on and that is a great thing. The goal is ALWAYS to be better and to strive to improve whatever we are capable of doing in our lives. So it is with trading systems :) Therefore, I am now ending the XU-Hybrid setup. However, please feel free to continuously improve it if you see fit or trade it as it is. The goal is to trade successfully and be profitable. Whatever system or setup you may use use it wisely.

BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 3:26 pm To all members and admin,

In times of darkness it's extremely hard to see the the light. Yet, when one finds oneself a member of a community that cares then the flicker will be there somewhere in the distance.

Thank you everyone for the support and condolences that were expressed. Trading is a a lonely endeavor but this amazing forex-station community has shown that even though we are alone we can be together :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Now, with regard to the XU-Hybrid system. I see that traders have moved on and that is a great thing. The goal is ALWAYS to be better and to strive to improve whatever we are capable of doing in our lives. So it is with trading systems :) Therefore, I am now ending the XU-Hybrid setup. However, please feel free to continuously improve it if you see fit or trade it as it is. The goal is to trade successfully and be profitable. Whatever system or setup you may use use it wisely.

I tried to contact you but not success, and also asked some members to try to contact you but also failed. I just hope you're okay and you know we're always ready if we can do something for you, no matter how small.

Take care, BM!
These users thanked the author sidorenko for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, maroka

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 3:26 pm To all members and admin,

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

hi beatlemania, does this mean you are leaving forex station for good?

renaissance7 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:23 am hi beatlemania, does this mean you are leaving forex station for good?
Hi renaissance7,

Thanks for enquiring. Most likely, YES. My priorities have changed and there are many other things that I have to take care of now.

My journey from a completely novice trader to eventually discovering the amazing Forex-Station has been unbelievably enlightening and fun! However, the greatest part of forex-station is that I was given the opportunity to pay it forward! To share the knowledge that I had learned and acquired by being a member of this community :) I would gladly do it all over again <3

Having the assistance and contribution of the likes of @mrtools, @kvak, @ jimmy, @moey_dw, @josi and many other members is something any NON forex-station member would be eternally jealous of. Thanks guys from the bottom of my heart!! <3

Also thank you to everyone who assisted, contributed, critiqued and even "trashed ;)" the XU-HYBRID system.

You will ALL be terribly missed :hug:

So stay safe, stay well and all the success in your trading. Make those PIP$! :Fire: :problem:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 12):
stond, KAESER444, thomdel, oskar656, Dracula, aneek229, viklam, Trinisan, Rabi, Chickenspicy, tokjanggut, DaffyTaffy

BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System - Update Coming...

Hi All,

To thank the users that have, are currently using or thinking about using the XU-Hybrid System I've decide to update and hopefully improve it a bit more. There are some completely new parts to the system. Of course there are some old parts as well ( i.e semaphores :D). I have also structured it so that you will be able to view and trade pure price action if you want to (definitely a great thing to learn) yet also trade with some of the awesome indicators provided so selflessly here on Forex-Station. Thanks and appreciation go out to @Jimmy, @mrtools, @kvak and @Banzai :problem: :clap:

I am currently testing it and once I am happy with it I will be releasing it shortly :)

Here are some preview screenshots...

on the same chart with the click of a few buttons and moving some sub-windows up and down ;) :thumbup:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System - Update Coming...

Welldone Beatle,

Great to have you back .. .. Waiting for your new updates..

Regards
BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 4:21 am Hi All,

To thank the users that have, are currently using or thinking about using the XU-Hybrid System I've decide to update and hopefully improve it a bit more. There are some completely new parts to the system. Of course there are some old parts as well ( i.e semaphores :D). I have also structured it so that you will be able to view and trade pure price action if you want to (definitely a great thing to learn) yet also trade with some of the awesome indicators provided so selflessly here on Forex-Station. Thanks and appreciation go out to @Jimmy, @mrtools, @kvak and @Banzai :problem: :clap:

I am currently testing it and once I am happy with it I will be releasing it shortly :)

on the same chart with the click of a few buttons and moving some sub-windows up and down ;) :thumbup:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author Mickey Abi for the post:
Jedidiah

Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System - Update Coming...

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 4:21 am Hi All,

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
not sure about the 1st, seems auto trend line +semafor
the 2nd, wadah attar semafor ma ribbon?
in my experience, volume base oscilator is best using to seek significant SnR/SnD.
the second is much interesting to apply if u add pivot daily classic/fibo, HiLo, Daily open and market hour overlap for the sake of quick scalping and avoiding fakeout.
cheers and welcome back!
These users thanked the author Ordo_abChao for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah