Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:04 am This version has alerts and arrow options for entering and exiting the zones, also the ma cross arrows made it a true/false option too.
Looking forward to the teacher adding MTF, the merit is boundless
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Hi Mr Tools, et al,

I've been meaning to ask for a while, is there any way to add an optional second average feature to the 'averages' indi, such that when you choose to use two-in-one, you can have an option to generate background 'zones' similar to the 'Ie2 by 2' indicator? In other words, within one instance of the averages indicator I can select two completely different averages (with all the trimmings) and generate background zones from whatever combination I choose. (Think of all the hours of probably meaningless fun to be had tweaking those settings brothers and sisters, you know you need this :D )

Hope that makes sense! (and a wee bump for Josi's request on candle colouration on crosses)

Apologies if I'm asking for the moon on a stick!

Cheers all :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Beastie for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

Beastie wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 12:56 am Hi Mr Tools, et al,

I've been meaning to ask for a while, is there any way to add an optional second average feature to the 'averages' indi, such that when you choose to use two-in-one, you can have an option to generate background 'zones' similar to the 'Ie2 by 2' indicator? In other words, within one instance of the averages indicator I can select two completely different averages (with all the trimmings) and generate background zones from whatever combination I choose. (Think of all the hours of probably meaningless fun to be had tweaking those settings brothers and sisters, you know you need this :D )

Hope that makes sense! (and a wee bump for Josi's request on candle colouration on crosses)

Apologies if I'm asking for the moon on a stick!

Cheers all :thumbup:
Sounds like a good idea, but I haven't been able to code the zones with buttons.