Re: URGENT: Please sign this petition to block the amendments to the International Health Regulations.

URGENT: Please sign this petition to block the amendments to the International Health Regulations.

World Freedom Declaration by Health Freedom Defense Fund. URGENT - Please sign!

"We, the undersigned, oppose the proposed amendments to the International Health Regulations (IHR), an attempt to implement the public health equivalent of a “one-world government” in violation of individual nations’ and citizens’ inalienable rights and sovereignty."

➥ To the declaration:
https://healthfreedomdefense.org/wfd/

Lawyer Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, go to the channel here:
t.me/ReinerFuellmichEnglish

Re: COVID CONTINUED

The Plymothian @plymouthian
15h
How does a virus not normally seen outside of West Africa, suddenly appear in different parts of the planet all at the same time?

... But not in West Africa 🤔

5.PNG

i suggest 2 videos
Watch the Water on Rumble by Stew Peter
(the real story behind covid)
and
Leaked Audio Exposes Chinas Plans for Gobal War on Info Wars
(Why our economy is being recked by Biden)
0+0=0
infinity ➗ infinity =1
google knows your ip address 🧐

Ogee wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 4:27 pm
The Plymothian @plymouthian
15h
How does a virus not normally seen outside of West Africa, suddenly appear in different parts of the planet all at the same time?

... But not in West Africa 🤔

Just like Covid spread. Remember, it "sneaked out through the backdoor of a lab at Wuhan, went to the local fish market and then popped up at many places on this planet at pretty much the same time". I'm glad our government, having been warned by the WHO, already set up an emergency center to combat the monkey pox virus......... :lmao:

🤔

George Webb - Investigative Journalist @RealGeorgeWebb1
6h
Talk of an engineered “SuperPox” here in Geneva. An aerosolized monkeypox is a NATO project, but I don’t think it works. But a HIV additive to monkeypox as with SARS-COV-2 by Odessa would be interesting. Will we see a GP120 insert?
a1.PNG
a2.PNG
a3.PNG
a4.PNG

Oh no, this cannot be. The Fish said there were no such labs in the Ukraine. It was all Russian propaganda lies.
Must have sneaked out from the lab through the backdoor, looking for monkeys. It is said, they got plenty.
Well, at least the West got something in exchange for sending them tens of Billions of USD.

oh dear, nobody wants the mRNA vaccines anymore, Moderna CEO says, they've built up billions of doses capacity and just as he was about to put the trackers in them to ensure compliance too, it's a crying shame 😫

Really need to ramp up the Monkey virus hysteria to save our profits.

Users viewing this forum: ChuChu Rocket, CommonCrawl [Bot], Jimmy and 6 guests