Re: ATR Voltility (4 color)

thiru wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 11:26 pm ATR Voltility (4 color)

This is another moded one for my personal use.

I couldn't read the ATR values so decided to change the value depending on the digits. Multiple colors to be easy on the eyes and user friendly.

//
//
ATR Volitility (4 Color).ex4
I like this indicator of yours
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, thiru
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

InfoRe: ATR Voltility (4 color)

thiru wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 11:26 pm ATR Voltility (4 color)

This is another moded one for my personal use.

I couldn't read the ATR values so decided to change the value depending on the digits. Multiple colors to be easy on the eyes and user friendly.
//
//
ATR Volitility (4 Color).ex4
This is excellent bro you have some hidden aces up your sleeve Thiru. Whoa! 😯
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, thiru
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Moving AveragesRe: ATR Voltility (4 color)

thiru wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 11:26 pm ATR Volitility (4 Color).ex4
this is such nice invention thiru......... really good concept for the eyes......... can i ask how i may use dis on higher timeframe?? cos i adjusted atr multiplier the default is:

whichis work bliss for 1 minute & 5 min tf on normal pairs not volatile ones like gbpjpy etc should i make atr levels much higher for 4H and daily??
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: ATR Voltility (4 color)

moey_dw wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 4:20 pm this is such nice invention thiru......... really good concept for the eyes......... can i ask how i may use dis on higher timeframe?? cos i adjusted atr multiplier the default is:
whichis work bliss for 1 minute & 5 min tf on normal pairs not volatile ones like gbpjpy etc should i make atr levels much higher for 4H and daily??
moey, its a fairly very simple concept;
What it does is it takes the ATR (say 14 periods) and it multiplies the ATR Value by 10000 for 5 digit pairs, 100 for 3 digit pairs etc. This way, we get more human-readable values. You can say that the ATR values are magnified.

Then the ATR multiplier (default I put it as 2) is to multiply the ATR value by that number. You can put it as 1. That should be better.

Then for colouring, you can change the Level values as you want. Yes, the one that I'm using is for 5 min charts. For H4, obviously, the level values need to be changed. See the attached picture. (Yes, you put the Level values as input and it does the rest. Changing the level values in Level tab has no effect)

Hope this helps :)
These users thanked the author thiru for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, moey_dw

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

honje19960321 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 3:31 am Oscillator of the OsMA type but interpreted for the ATR oscillator. It is used as an additional signal (crossing 0) to exit the position with the maximum profit. Normalized for the current state of the EURUSD H4. It is possible to change the periods of ATR and signal line as well as the calculation methods for moving averages of ATR and signal line.
mrtools wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 1:15 pm Branco hope you don't mind, i added more color to the histo, along with the zero cross alerts, also cleaned the code and made it user friendly.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Hi, I found this indicator.
Basically just daily open + ma options... it will prevent you from opening positions in the wrong direction
I'm attaching my template, maybe someone will like it.

Example: EU-M5
These users thanked the author zookeeper for the post (total 5):
alpha24, charli, marwilli, Krunal Gajjar, TEAMTRADER

RENKO on Time Chart

This indicator is an enhanced Renko, so you can watch the Renko bricks on the chart to understand price movement more clearly
the other improvement is automated box size according to ATR (Average True Range) period
you can set the ATR number as you want and the box size of Renko changes automatically based on price movement

Inputs

Mode: Box size is the input to specify the size of the Renko box you want to print on the chart. This input lets you choose the fixed box size or automated based on the ATR period

ATR Period: If you chose automated box size set a compatible period with your strategy

Fixed Box Size: if you chose the fixed box size (input you enter in this section is based on points)

Please no outside links