NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Oscillator of the OsMA type but interpreted for the ATR oscillator. It is used as an additional signal (crossing 0) to exit the position with the maximum profit. Normalized for the current state of the EURUSD H4. It is possible to change the periods of ATR and signal line as well as the calculation methods for moving averages of ATR and signal line.
ATR_MA_Oscillator.mq4
(2.18 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
My Son, Conduct Your affairs with H u m i l i t y
and you will be L o v e d more than a giver of Gifts.
H u m b l e Yourself The More, The G r e a t e r You are,
and You will find M e r c y in The Sight of G o d
——Sirach Chapter 3(17-18)

ATR Voltility (4 color)

ATR Voltility (4 color)

This is another moded one for my personal use.

I couldn't read the ATR values so decided to change the value depending on the digits. Multiple colors to be easy on the eyes and user friendly.

2022-05-22 21_10_22-EURUSD,M5.png
//
//
ATR Volitility (4 Color).ex4
(15.83 KiB) Downloaded 135 times

Re: ATR Voltility (4 color)

thiru wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 11:26 pm
ATR Voltility (4 color)

I couldn't read the ATR values so decided to change the value depending on the digits. Multiple colors to be easy on the eyes and user friendly.

//
//
I like this indicator of yours

InfoRe: ATR Voltility (4 color)

thiru wrote:
ATR Voltility (4 color)

//
//
This is excellent bro you have some hidden aces up your sleeve Thiru. Whoa! 😯
📖 Download over 600+ Free Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

Important: The worst forex brokers of 2021👎

LoveRe: ATR Voltility (4 color)

thiru wrote:
this is such nice invention thiru......... really good concept for the eyes......... can i ask how i may use dis on higher timeframe?? cos i adjusted atr multiplier the default is:

whichis work bliss for 1 minute & 5 min tf on normal pairs not volatile ones like gbpjpy etc should i make atr levels much higher for 4H and daily??
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
For real news, go to: Infowars.com 👈

Re: ATR Voltility (4 color)

moey_dw wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 4:20 pm
this is such nice invention thiru......... really good concept for the eyes......... can i ask how i may use dis on higher timeframe?? cos i adjusted atr multiplier the default is:
whichis work bliss for 1 minute & 5 min tf on normal pairs not volatile ones like gbpjpy etc should i make atr levels much higher for 4H and daily??
moey, its a fairly very simple concept;
2022-05-23 15_32_42-EURUSD,H4.png
What it does is it takes the ATR (say 14 periods) and it multiplies the ATR Value by 10000 for 5 digit pairs, 100 for 3 digit pairs etc. This way, we get more human-readable values. You can say that the ATR values are magnified.

Then the ATR multiplier (default I put it as 2) is to multiply the ATR value by that number. You can put it as 1. That should be better.

Then for colouring, you can change the Level values as you want. Yes, the one that I'm using is for 5 min charts. For H4, obviously, the level values need to be changed. See the attached picture. (Yes, you put the Level values as input and it does the rest. Changing the level values in Level tab has no effect)

Hope this helps :)

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

honje19960321 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 3:31 am
Oscillator of the OsMA type but interpreted for the ATR oscillator. It is used as an additional signal (crossing 0) to exit the position with the maximum profit. Normalized for the current state of the EURUSD H4. It is possible to change the periods of ATR and signal line as well as the calculation methods for moving averages of ATR and signal line.
mrtools wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 1:15 pm
Branco hope you don't mind, i added more color to the histo, along with the zero cross alerts, also cleaned the code and made it user friendly.

1. Similar Topics

1. 4 Replies
    2. Share something about your trading journey.

7 Replies 1631 Views

by shaileshm, Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:11 pm in Forex Education

7 Replies
    3. iMAonArray - Am I doing something wrong ?

0 Replies 1127 Views

by rogerha, Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:28 pm in Coding Help

0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: ayo_deji, bonbon123, CommonCrawl [Bot], direwolf, ffsss, Google [Bot], H.Lohres, honje19960321, PetalBot [Bot], samuelkanu, SijjiN, TECHHDATE07, YeshuaYoke, 太虚一毫 and 53 guests